My Dilemma… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Dilemma…

I'm going to say

1. Family
2. Work
3. Syracuse

that's why you have to make sure your family is as die hard as you, and you plan your vacation time for work around March Madness

How can you not know?? Man march NEVER make plans. Never!

Rookie move

exactly. my parents invited me to go to Florida with them this week. I politely thanked them, and passed.

Bad month to make plans but now that you've done that, gotta see the Piano Man. No choice.

Forza Azzurri said:
I'm the exact opposite. I almost never watch SU games live anymore. Even if I'm home to watch it live, I DVR it, wait an hour and start watching it. It takes me an hour and ten minutes to watch the game versus the 2+ hours if it is live.

FWIW, I would do #2 because I do it all the time.

I do this also! I have 2 small children that I have to put to bed around 8 and its so much easier to DVR it. It's great! Stress levels between commercials are totally gone!

I've seen Billy Joel many times, had front row seats at the Rochester Aud when he was touring for the Nylon Curtain album. By this time you must have already decided what to do, if it was to go to the concert on time you made the right choice. Enjoy the show, you're going to be amazed how tight his band is. Man can perform.

Let us know what you ended up doing

I have had to watch the replay of a lot of game this year and watch them when I got home from work. Many of the games conflicted with the university I work at ball games. I just turn off my phone, get home and watch the game. I didn't have a problem this year doing it and I will have to do it tomorrow cause I have to work a lax game at 2. Not being able to watch the game live stinks, esp with one being the Pittsburg game I had to watch replay this year, but it's better than not being able to watch it at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom