My favorite thing about the new boards | Syracusefan.com

My favorite thing about the new boards

armory

All American
I can edit this and you will never know! muaahahahhaha

You could with the other board to hahahaaaa

I think his point is that on the other board, yes, you could edit. But the post would record and timestamp the edit. Here, it doesn't seem to notify readers that the post was edited.

I think his point is that on the other board, yes, you could edit. But the post would record and timestamp the edit. Here, it doesn't seem to notify readers that the post was edited.
Change sucks and I have to say the other board was far easier to move around in. I'm willing to give this a shootout then again there is no choice in the matter unless you surrender to TOS. I won't.Way too lame.:eek:

I suppose Time Warner won't even give us a delayed broadcast of the Wake game. This sucks on a whole lot of levels thats to Dr. Gross' sellout . I hope he gets his 45K+ fannies in the Dome.:rolling: BTW I like the emoticons selection upgrade. About the only real positive thing I can say so far. I hope the lacrosse forum is finally upgraded at some point to reflect the best lacrosse program in the country's fan base here. You know like a list of recruits and a ranking by someone who sexually understands the game.

Change sucks and I have to say the other board was far easier to move around in. I'm willing to give this a shootout then again there is no choice in the matter unless you surrender to TOS. I won't.Way too lame.:eek:

OMG! A face to go with the handle-legend that is Cali. :cool:;)

OMG! A face to go with the handle-legend that is Cali. :cool:;)
Don't ask. Please, don't ask
I'd liker to say its a pre-weiht loss photo. The good looking dude is my oldest Hollywood son and his new car that he brought over for viewing that day.:D

I'd liker to say its a pre-weiht loss photo. The good looking dude is my oldest Hollywood son and his new car that he brought over for viewing that day.:D
Lookin' good, Cali.

I didn't realize I was so verbose.

I hope the lacrosse forum is finally upgraded at some point to reflect the best lacrosse program in the country's fan base here. You know like a list of recruits and a ranking by someone who sexually understands the game.
I mean, we pretty much have to retire the board at this point, don't we? I just don't see where it can go from here. No other post could even pretend to live up to those words.

Lacrosse rankings..list and sexual understanding...:noidea:

The best thing about the new board is that everybody's here.

I'm still sorting out the rest.

The first CaliClassic of the new board. :rolleyes:

I suppose Time Warner won't even give us a delayed broadcast of the Wake game. This sucks on a whole lot of levels thats to Dr. Gross' sellout . I hope he gets his 45K+ fannies in the Dome.:rolling: BTW I like the emoticons selection upgrade. About the only real positive thing I can say so far. I hope the lacrosse forum is finally upgraded at some point to reflect the best lacrosse program in the country's fan base here. You know like a list of recruits and a ranking by someone who sexually understands the game.

It's an ESPN3 game. They're not using local Time Warner talent. Just watch the game on the computer like almost everybody else.

Dude that new car is a mid-80s Delorean...Back to the Future...

I mean, we pretty much have to retire the board at this point, don't we? I just don't see where it can go from here. No other post could even pretend to live up to those words.
Between that and the family pic, I agree. This has to be a ruse...has to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom