My first true love | Syracusefan.com

My first true love

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
SU basketball. Getting excited about the start of the season and see how my boy dion improved.

you have me really worried. you have my first true love and dion in the two sentences. hey, maybe the two of you will be really happy. Bees and Jake are.

SU basketball. Getting excited about the start of the season and see how my boy dion improved.

My first true love is loathing people that don't love hoops and football equally. :)

It's like loving your gifted kid more than the one in resource. Makes me sick. :)

I'm in the younger generation. I find Cuse Hoops 1000x more fun to watch and exciting than Cuse Fball

I'm in the younger generation. I find Cuse Hoops 1000x more fun to watch and exciting than Cuse Fball

I blame your parents. Half joking and half serious. :)

i blame society for everything.
Exactly. I saw Phil Thomas at chipotle tonight and I told him "society dropped that pick 6". He wasnt buyin it. Haha

Im with you Albany. Cuse Basketball is the best sport. No other sport is ever worth being upset over. I think KJO could become a stud.

Last year Joseph forced it and forced it, like he was a bowling ball near the hoop and was trying to knock down pins! I knew it was only a matter of time before he got hurt, and sure enough, it happened. I felt he was having psychological motivation issues. Now this year he can have a fresh start and maybe put that junior year behind him, but WAIT! Suddenly we hear he's made the first team All American! (or was it Big East, sorry). And now he's going to put those expectations on himself again, and it will work on his head and so... will his subconscious finally be able to figure this out? I can't wait to see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom