My god did Musberger bet on the Irish or something? | Syracusefan.com

My god did Musberger bet on the Irish or something?

Alsacs

Living Legend
His announcing in this game is totally pro-ND. I am thinking either he dropped a dime on the Irish or is being a corporate stooge hoping for ND in the National Title game.

His announcing in this game is totally pro-ND. I am thinking either he dropped a dime on the Irish or is being a corporate stooge hoping for ND in the National Title game.

So the latter

Well if he is being a stooge it can only help the ACC.

He's a tool for them - has to be - NBC has a lot of money placed on ND, not Brett.

I officially dislike him. Bad enough we have to suffer with Lou "Spitter" Holtz, but Muffberger is just as unbearable

Musberger wants it bad for ND, its funny. I think its because he realizes the rating of a Notre Dame- SEC Champ will be off the tables large.

I'd rather listen to Musberger call a game than just about anyone on Earth.

I agree. He is one of the best PBP guys out there. Not sure why people dont see that.

ND vs Alabama means like the entire country is watching that championship game.

Alabama vs Florida in another SEC title game means nobody is watching the championship game and it will do another awful rating like last years ALL SEC championship game

P.S...BRENT RULES!

I'd rather listen to Musberger call a game than just about anyone on Earth.
I enjoy him and Verne 5-10 years ago. still nothin better than Keith Jackson and Woah Nellie

Don't get me wrong I like Brent Musberger I am just laughing at how bias he is calling this game. If you disagree fine I am entitled to my opinion and your entitled to yours. I always feel when Rafferty, Bilas, and McDonough call our basketball games they are always bias towards us. Keith Jackson was the best though for college football.

ND vs Alabama means like the entire country is watching that championship game.

Yup. It will also be the most lopsided score in the history of the BCS.

It's making me sick at this point. Musberger is not intelligible.

Last edited:
It's making me sick at this point. Musberger is gobbling so much **** he's not intelligible.
This is how he always is.

Kiffen also can't call a goal line play to save his life or to control the clock.

Ok, maybe you're right "a goal line stand for the ages" was a bit much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom