My god did Musberger bet on the Irish or something? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My god did Musberger bet on the Irish or something?

Finally the ACC does something right...sort of.

This makes the SEC Championship much more exciting next week. That will be some scene.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Finally the ACC does something right...sort of.

This makes the SEC Championship much more exciting next week. That will be some scene.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Best ACC wins this week were from ND, Pitt and Syracuse. :)

I don't believe ND making the NC is going to give them any incentive or need to join a conference in the near future. Now that the playoffs are coming all they will need to do is go 11-1 and they will likely get in the top 4. I don't get this whole counting them as if they are in the ACC. We were counting TCU 2 years ago and they never made it to the Big East.

I don't believe ND making the NC is going to give them any incentive or need to join a conference in the near future. Now that the playoffs are coming all they will need to do is go 11-1 and they will likely get in the top 4. I don't get this whole counting them as if they are in the ACC. We were counting TCU 2 years ago and they never made it to the Big East.

It was a joke.

Brent is great when he isn't doing ND games. Otherwise he is only slightly better than a Mike Patrick-Duke game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I stopped counting at the number of times brent said herbie.

I stopped counting at the number of times brent said herbie.
I doubt it was more then "Honey Badger" in last year's championship game... I like Musberger though, I look forward to the Saturday night showcase games. I look forward to the day when Syracuse football is featured on a Saturday nighter as well, someday.

I'
It's making me sick at this point. Musberger is gobbling so much **** he's not intelligible.
ve hated listening to him since he gave IU and Bobby Knight the same treatment against us in the 87 title game.

Brent always makes subtle gambling comments and if you pay attention, you can tell where his money is. The guy is a degenerate, it's always talked about on the gambling forums, if you gamble you notice it more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom