My grandson snubbed Cindy Crawford | Syracusefan.com

My grandson snubbed Cindy Crawford

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliCuse

All American
My son and his family were up in Santa arbera yesterday and were walking on a boardwalk when Cindy Crawford smiled at my grandson Sam who chose to pay his attention to a near by golden retriever instead. As they continued to walk they spotted George Clooney and the new girl in his life reported to be his fiancee No contact attempted or received.Everyone is very polite up there with the number of celebrities that frequent the areaWhen we were visiting a long time ago while still living on the east coast we went there and enjoyed a nice lunch in a spot that was rustic and pleasant. If any of you vist the west coast I suggest a trip up there but be very careful on the Pacific coast Highway.

Are you really bragging about someone being, frankly, a little rude to someone who smiled at him?

Are you really bragging about someone being, frankly, a little rude to someone who smiled at him?

I'm pretty sure Cali's grandson is a toddler, but my memory may be off.

A 15 month little boy being more interested in a dog doesn't qualify as being rude. Discerning maybe but hardly rude. He will probably meet more celebrities in his life than I could imagine. I think he will do just fine with his other meetings How will you do? I think I can guess "frankly ".

A 15 month little boy being more interested in a dog doesn't qualify as being rude. Discerning maybe but hardly rude. He will probably meet more celebrities in his life than I could imagine. I think he will do just fine with his other meetings How will you do? I think I can guess "frankly ".
And that's why I said in a follow up post, upon learning that your grandson is just a toddler, that I take back my original comment.

Read an entire thread before commenting, for once.

Read an entire thread before commenting, for once.
OK I admit I didn't read the post comments except for the ones showing up in the alert view but Frozen,that stickup your ass might be a bit tight by now unless anal retention is a union issue still stuck in your craw. Long live the teamsters and the SWG.

My kid loves his puppy but he'd rather look at t*ts even when he was 2 - head like a swivel.
There will lots of time for him to be interested in "T&A. Realistically I don't know for sure if he is going to be straight or Gay. that is determined at conception but I do know he is a terrifically good looking kid at this time and people react to him in a very positive manner. BTW if its turns out to be gay,I will love him the same and show him all the respect that I can possibly give him. Yes I prefer that he is straight but its nothing anyone can do anything about at this point in time. He has three very small dogs that he plays with and the golden retrievers about five times larger and he showed no fear about approaching the larger dog. He hasn't seen my dogs yet as I'm not sure about my male dog who is the alpha and can be a little aggressive with people he doesn't know. I'm not taking any chances at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom