My Hat Is Off To My Fellow Posters | Syracusefan.com

My Hat Is Off To My Fellow Posters

Cuse_MN

Scout Team
Seriously, during a very difficult time, there has been some comedic genius throughout the posts of the last few days. Difficult times waiting for Fab news, but I have laughed out loud - or lol as Gen Z likes to say - many times. Kudos my internet friends.

I felt this same way during the BF fiasco. Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read in my life were in those threads.

Seriously, during a very difficult time, there has been some comedic genius throughout the posts of the last few days. Difficult times waiting for Fab news, but I have laughed out loud - or lol as Gen Z likes to say - many times. Kudos my internet friends.

Seriously, I check this board at least 50 times a day. My favorite times, aside from a big win, are the nights we get a 6 page thread going for a game that doesn't involve us. I don't know anyone in real life who loves college basketball as much as I do, and am incredibly grateful to have a place to share my obsession.

I just hope for all of us that the next time this place blows up its for something good. We deserve it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk