orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Ryan goes out in fashion: 400 yards and 4 TDs
AB gets significant carries
We play a lot of young backups
We win

7-5 (5-2)
with a bowl win as the final goal

I'd like to see Hunt or Loeb in for the 2nd half. That would mean we blow them out in the 1st half, and would give us a sneak peak for next year.

I actually want to see our main guys play very little.

I don't actually care if we win or lose this game.

I hope we snare the W ... get WVU in the Pinstripe and kick them and their fan base in the "tooth" one last time :)

I just want a win. Everything else is gravy. Temple is sky-high right now and we might be hungover still from the last game. If we start out slow and sloppy, this could be a real nervous game.

I will be beside myself if we lose to Temple. This isn't a scrub game, even if it doesn't mean much. Exit the Big East with a win. Keep the offense moving, put up 50 and get Loeb in for the 4th Quarter.

My hope is rather simplified. I hope everyone is out of the house shopping while I am left alone, eating turkey sandwiches, drinking beer, and watching SU kick butt.

Just win baby.

I doubt we see a lot of subs, even if we're up comfortably. Since this is the last game before our bowl (over a month from Friday), Marrone is going to want as much gametime work with his starters as possible.

I actually want to see our main guys play very little.

You can't mean that and we can't be losing to Temple. Those of us that were there the last two games, 2004 (Walter Washington) and 2002, extra point hits the crossbar, still have bad memories.

You can't mean that and we can't be losing to Temple. Those of us that were there the last two games, 2004 (Walter Washington) and 2002, extra point hits the crossbar, still have bad memories.
Well, I think we're at a point of very diminished returns with playing our core guys. I'd rather not risk injury to any of them and have a fully healthy team for the bowl if we're able to.

Get the young guys some run.

Also, keep in mind, I thought we would be 4 and 8 this season, and I cared more about progress on offense than wins this year. I've gotten progress on offense and bowl eligibility, so I'm a happy camper.

FWIW, I think we do win, and I think Marrone will have the main guys play the full game. I just responded with my hopes for Friday to a thread entitled "My hope for Friday morning."

A loss on Friday would bring back the douche bag railbirds, and that just isn't healthy for my mind.

I actually went to a Phillies game in 2003 just so that the 2002 Temple loss would not be my final event ever at the Vet. I can still hear that extra point attempt clanking off the upright and echoing throughout that dump and its 55000 empty seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom