My kids 1st game in the Dome tonight! | Syracusefan.com

My kids 1st game in the Dome tonight!

jordville

Living Legend
For Christmas I was given tickets for tonight's game, so this will be my kids first game in the Dome. We live down south, so this will be a treat for us all as I haven't been back in the Dome for a few years now. Any suggestions/tips in and around the Dome (parking, etc.)? Has the renovation work changed things up much yet? Thanks in advance! Let's go Orange!

If you know where Euclid Avenue is, the students are gone and you can probably find parking on the side roads a few blocks before Comstock. Just make sure you park on the right side of the street.

Have a great time with your kids! We should win. The Baldwinsville Band will be there and they are GOOD. I hope you like to sing!

For Christmas I was given tickets for tonight's game, so this will be my kids first game in the Dome. We live down south, so this will be a treat for us all as I haven't been back in the Dome for a few years now. Any suggestions/tips in and around the Dome (parking, etc.)? Has the renovation work changed things up much yet? Thanks in advance! Let's go Orange!
Regarding the renovation question, there are some roped off areas here and there but you should be able to go where you want to go without much problem. We have been lucky so far this winter with not much snow. If we get a few big storms and it piles up, things could get pretty congested later. But for now, all is well.

upon entering the dome just hand the kids their tickets and tell them you'll meet them at their seats.
and then hit the concessions. life lesson in survival. and bring them a reward pretzel if they orient correctly.

Report! Did they get on the Simba cam?
I held my daughter up for the Simba cam. They were both up the big screen a couple for dancing during timeouts.

We went in right at 5:30 and got some good pics down on the court. Surprisingly, no Otto though tonight. I know the students are on break but figured someone would fill in.

I held my daughter up for the Simba cam. They were both up the big screen a couple for dancing during timeouts.

We went in right at 5:30 and got some good pics down on the court. Surprisingly, no Otto though tonight. I know the students are on break but figured someone would fill in.
Saw your photos on twitter. Nice job. Hopefully your kids are now officially huge Cuse fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom