My Prediction: Jalen Carey | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Prediction: Jalen Carey

Remember how miserable fans were of Frank after his sophomore year? He improved into a solid player in one offseason. Hopefully Jalen does the same, if he does we'll be good next year

I agree with your general assessment but there are guys who excel on savvy and always a step ahead and I believe joe is special. You don’t excel at football and basketball the way he did by just being 6 ft tall. It was brains and his will to achieve. He out played his opponents not by mistake or coincidence. He has the it factor.

I believe that. You don't win that many state championships by accident, and in two sports.
I know he's going to be good, and it might be right away.

Maybe that's where the football experience will set him apart from other freshmen; he'll be used to physical play.

I just think if we play Buddy and Girard together for long periods of time, other teams are going to press the hell out of us. I think they both need a year with the football team's S&C coach. (Why do our hoops players so seldom get noticeably more fit over the course of their careers?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom