My Question for tonight's first and only Nunzio Campanile Show | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's first and only Nunzio Campanile Show

SWC75

Bored Historian
"Coach, thank you for stepping forward to try to help us have a positive end to a difficult season. I hope you can continue to help us in future seasons.

You are our tight ends coach. People have wondered for years why we don’t throw the ball more to the tight ends, as so many football teams do these days. We’ve also wondered why we don’t throw over the middle more and other tam have had success doing that against us. Could you enlighten us as to why we haven’t done these things?"

You are our tight ends coach. People have wondered for years why we don’t throw the ball more to the tight ends, as so many football teams do these days. We’ve also wondered why we don’t throw over the middle more and other tam have had success doing that against us. Could you enlighten us as to why we haven’t done these things?"

Because the only TE we have that can catch is also the only healthy player we have that can throw?

"Coach, thank you for stepping forward to try to help us have a positive end to a difficult season. I hope you can continue to help us in future seasons.

Ask him if it's true that if his TEs drop a pass that his parents could be sleeping with the fishes. Also does he have any friends with "Godfather " like nicknames such as Joey "bag of donuts " Angozzi or Anthony "the club" Testorini? The questions can't all be about work. ;) Just kidding, good question.

Ask him if it's true that if his TEs drop a pass that his parents could be sleeping with the fishes. Also does he have any friends with "Godfather " like nicknames such as Joey "bag of donuts " Angozzi or Anthony "the club" Testorini? The questions can't all be about work. ;) Just kidding, good question.

What if he and his relatives didn't like those questions?

What if he and his relatives didn't like those questions?
Sounds like you are being serious here. In that case I should as well. It's entirely possible SWC that you could be swimming with the fishes with Joey "bag of donuts " if they don't like the question. That said If you use a Joe Pesci voice you should be good...no worries orrrr and hear me out...you could just ask your original question. Your call.

How about “have you talked to Wildhack about being part of the next staff?”

Just talked to Coach. Super cool guy. Not sharing pillow talk here but he said offense looked good until injuries set in. Peña and Gadsen were going to be focus of passing game. Peña has a chance to be explosive big play guy.
Let’s hope they all come back, including Beck. The entire offensive attack changed dramatically when OG got hurt and then losing Peña almost crippled the offense.

New head coaches bring in new coordinators. I get that people like Beck, but in all reality he’s probably already looking for his next job.
No coach is going to want a staff forced on him.

I was really excited about Beck at first but after some of his vanilla play calling this season, the backup QB issues, and now finding out that our new run based scheme was Nunzio and not Beck, I won’t be heartbroken to see him leave.

Not sure what Beck actually brings to the table frankly.
Not true. Nunzio said Beck was responsible for the changes.

That changes things, because whoever decided that is definitely smart imo. Glad to hear it was Beck after all!
It was an intelligent move out of desperation, but he’s also responsible for our QB depth chart. Don’t forget that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom