My Question for tonight's first and only Nunzio Campanile Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Question for tonight's first and only Nunzio Campanile Show

It was an intelligent move out of desperation, but he’s also responsible for our QB depth chart. Don’t forget that.
Partially responsible, 2 of the QBs were here when he arrived. We lost sellers, HCDB is mostly responsible, Beck is secondary

Partially responsible, 2 of the QBs were here when he arrived. We lost sellers, HCDB is mostly responsible, Beck is secondary
CDRW and Davis are both here on Beck’s watch so not sure what you’re talking about. He also lost Sellers.

MacPhail is a walk-on. Who cares.

Shrader wasn’t recruited by him but he absolutely when healthy improved on Beck’s watch. So I give him credit for development there.

But the recruiting is his responsibility and it’s resulted in an extremely weak depth chart.

CDRW and Davis are both here on Beck’s watch so not sure what you’re talking about. He also lost Sellers.

MacPhail is a walk-on. Who cares.

Shrader wasn’t recruited by him but he absolutely when healthy improved on Beck’s watch. So I give him credit for development there.

But the recruiting is his responsibility and it’s resulted in an extremely weak depth chart.

And both backup QBs transferred on his watch. Morgan had a heck of a season before getting injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom