My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

You hear that ding? That’s every other assistant coach / player / whomever that is on another team that would love Kadary reaching out to him asking if he heard that.

Good job, JB.

Anybody else have to read that twice?
Anybody else wondering if that's an accurate quote?
Anybody else believe they may have entered the Twilight Zone?

It's good cover - we are sorta bad all around. I do buy that.

JB seems to only see the positives in some players. It's a nice trait.

The issue is sorta the guards are rather pedestrian on defense. We won't talk about the hustle in transition D.

You can cover pedestrian guards with a good/great back line to some extent. When you put on the floor a really subpar back line, that doesn't MAKE the guards good on defense though. It means they're still rather sad, at least compared to what we've been historically, they're just part of the problem now instead of all of it.

Is our strategy to be bad enough where the guards are good be default?

When you say things like this, it's hard to get mad at AG for just doing his own thing.

I don't like it as a fan, but if he's saying stuff like this re the defense up top, why does AG have any incentive to not look out for himself?

I can't believe he said that about the defense.

When you say things like this, it's hard to get mad at AG for just doing his own thing.

I don't like it as a fan, but if he's saying stuff like this re the defense up top, why does AG have any incentive to not look out for himself?

I can't believe he said that about the defense.
Was our defense good last year with Hughes and Sidibe?

I mean what is he trying to say.
Other than give cover and basically piss off Kadary.
Kadary is one of the best defensive players in the league and he hears that.
Kadary is what turned the Miami game around completely. We stopped allowing Miami to score easily.
What changed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom