My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My Questions for tonight's Jim Boeheim Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real change in attitude from Boeheim. No more dismissiveness towards the cameras. He wants to put out his own story to explain the poor situation. He must feel like he's in trouble.
I don't know that he feels like he's in trouble, but he definitely sounded less condescending

Love to but it is a long way from NC!!!!
Road trip
road trip GIF

You joining me for the coaches show next week? Lol
I would, I just live down the street from Carrabas. But sadly, heading to SC on Monday :( . But, I will be in Key West in March! Was hoping for a Cuse March Madness run then…….but

I don't know why Braswell didn't believe JB when he said that he'd get a lot of playing time this year if he came back...The scary thing JB said in that clip is that Braswell would have gotten more playing time here than he's getting at Charlotte. Let that sink in for you of where our talent level is with a quote like that.
Yeah where was Braswell getting minutes this year? I think he had the easiest decision of anyone. A former hot shot recruit coming in, a 5 star and oh yeah the coach's other kid...um I'm gone.

How can anyone say Joe was better than Richmond last year? Come on now.

And that's the issue. I have no dreams of Kadary being CP3 or something, but he was better than Joe. Everyone knew it. Everyone.

And, the point isn't about Kadary, here. It's about JB. It's this type of either straight up lying or willful ignorance or whatever and applying it to the team.

I don't care about Kadary. But it shows JB's true colors and you can see his biases in his comments this year and with the rotation/minutes.

And that's the issue. I have no dreams of Kadary being CP3 or something, but he was better than Joe. Everyone knew it. Everyone.

And, the point isn't about Kadary, here. It's about JB. It's this type of either straight up lying or willful ignorance or whatever and applying it to the team.

I don't care about Kadary. But it shows JB's true colors and you can see his biases in his comments this year and with the rotation/minutes.
Not everyone read that thread about Kadary in the portal.

We had prominent posters circling the wagons and not for the Buffalo Bills.

Not everyone read that thread about Kadary in the portal.

We had prominent posters circling the wagons and not for the Buffalo Bills.

Here's the thing on KR. Dude isn't getting any more time at Seton Hall and his numbers generally aren't jumping off the page. He's what he is, not what we wanted him to be.

He's not 12 years old. Isn't it better to be on the court the final six minutes verses the first six if you're a mid 20 minutes player?

Here's the thing on KR. Dude isn't getting any more time at Seton Hall and his numbers generally aren't jumping off the page. He's what he is, not what we wanted him to be.

He's not 12 years old. Isn't it better to be on the court the final six minutes verses the first six if you're a mid 20 minutes player?
If the HC played KR, BB, JG minutes like he did BT, SJ, DW.
I doubt KR complains.
The minutes KR played last year aren’t telling the whole story. He played 35+ in the 3 games Buddy wasn’t available.

He wasn’t getting 25MPG when Buddy was available.

Also if JB was fair he wouldn’t have waited 8 minutes each game to bring Kadary in.

Also JB confirmed Kadary left because he wasnt to going to start.

multiple respected folks on this board insisted otherwise
Fine with that. Kadary wouldn’t put the work in and was no where near the level of player (Dion and Flynn) where that may be justifiable. He’d be our best player this year but im fine with his leaving.

What does Kris Joseph mean? Can't figure it out.
Means Boeheim’s always going to speak the truth, good or bad

So we’re at least the rest of this season and entire next season away of having any shot of being good. That’s my take away.
Gotta portal to fill in the experience gap

His approach is like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Dude isn't getting any more time at Seton Hall
He's averaging four more minutes a game this season and that's increasing.

Last six games in conference (avg 30.5 mpg):
27, 25, 21, 38, 33, 39

And he may not be lighting up the box score, but his defense and ball handling is sorely missed this season.

He's averaging four more minutes a game this season and that's increasing.

Last six games in conference (avg 30.5 mpg):
27, 25, 21, 38, 33, 39

And he may not be lighting up the box score, but his defense and ball handling is sorely missed this season.
For clarity, his recently increased minutes (30+ min games) are due to Aiken, the other PG he splits time with, has been out. They've lost 4 of last 5. Will go back to 20-25 range when he returns.

Just because a player leaves Syracuse and is now putting up X amount of stats doesn't mean the stats he puts up if he stayed would have been better or worse. Kids are strange. Maybe a second year here and they take off instead of an offseason of uncertainty or maybe they become too comfortable and regress. I just hate the line "while that player sucks because he is putting up mediocre stats at a different school" There are so many variables that change for kids when they transfer especially younger players.

For clarity, his recently increased minutes (30+ min games) are due to Aiken, the other PG he splits time with, has been out. They've lost 4 of last 5. Will go back to 20-25 range when he returns.
Exactly right and in those 5 games there are some numbers that are awful

7.8 pts per game
12-53 shooting yuck
4.4 turnovers per game yuck!

I read the SH basketball forum and many unhappy fans. Nor argument he would be better for this team but it didn't work out.

Cuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors