My season tickets are here | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My season tickets are here

retro44 said:
Stalking the Kennedy's again? Where on the cape?

Stalking Obama.

We've been here several times. Staying in Falmouth this time.

Apparently mine were stopped at the border...nothing yet

My seasons came today, but no Notre Dame tickets or other away tickets that
I ordered. I assume they will come under separate cover.

ND tickets have not been mailed out yet.

Getting my seasons...it is like getting a package in the mail from my grandma from Florida as a little kid.

Mine are still stuck at the. Mason-Dixon Line.

Mine came on Saturday -- I ran into the house screaming "The New Phone Books Are Here!!! The New Phone Books Are Here!!!". The GF just gave me one of those looks.

So no extra gifts this year? 3 years ago = Sticker, 2 years ago = License Plate Cover, Last Year = That little stand up thing. This year = Nothing. ????

Still nothing here in the swamps of Jersey. One more reason to be disappointed in the Garden State.

Mine came on Saturday -- I ran into the house screaming "The New Phone Books Are Here!!! The New Phone Books Are Here!!!". The GF just gave me one of those looks.

So no extra gifts this year? 3 years ago = Sticker, 2 years ago = License Plate Cover, Last Year = That little stand up thing. This year = Nothing. ????

pocket schedule?

pocket schedule?
Something you can grab from free from the counter at the dry cleaners can't possibly be the free gift. No way.

notcool.gif

I'm sure what is being asked, or how high the sarcasm level may be, but I was SHOCKED, I repeat SHOCKED to see pocket schedules at fan fest. I feel like the last few years they have been delayed, especially for basketball.

HCSS and the boys getting us 9 wins this season. Don't be greedy!

Mine arrived today! Judging from the envelope's condition though, I can only assume my mailman is a Georgetown alum (which would be a nice promotion, since most Georgetown alums end up as garbagemen). No away game tickets yet, but I assume (hope) those will be arriving soon as well.

it was nice of them to send a voucher for two free beverages...doesn't specify beer or soda

Is that something everybody got, or just people in certain preferred sections? because I didn't get any vouchers or other goodies. Just two pocket schedules. :(

Mine arrived today! Judging from the envelope's condition though, I can only assume my mailman is a Georgetown alum (which would be a nice promotion, since most Georgetown alums end up as garbagemen). No away game tickets yet, but I assume (hope) those will be arriving soon as well.

Is that something everybody got, or just people in certain preferred sections? because I didn't get any vouchers or other goodies. Just two pocket schedules. :(

im with you on only getting pocket schedules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom