My son's ship in the news | Syracusefan.com

My son's ship in the news

I fervently hope your son successfully completes his tour and returns home safely.

Thank you for your kind thoughts. He has a bride to be awaiting him in San Diego.
I just saw this post I am a Navy Veteran and can understand what your son is going through, as you know your son is part of the best Navy in the world, I know that doesn't ease the troubling times your family goes through but the people who want to do us harm on the seas know this as well! Good luck to your son and his bride and thank you for raising a real man to serve his country in this messed up world!

I just saw this post I am a Navy Veteran and can understand what your son is going through, as you know your son is part of the best Navy in the world, I know that doesn't ease the troubling times your family goes through but the people who want to do us harm on the seas know this as well! Good luck to your son and his bride and thank you for raising a real man to serve his country in this messed up world!
Thank you for your kind words. He should be back on US soil in 3-4 weeks. Getting married 1/29/19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom