My Take on Dungey this weekend | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

My Take on Dungey this weekend

Coiln Byrne's interview suggests that ED isn't playing this week?
I think you have to put his answer in the context of the question that was asked which was IF Dungey can't play.

Maybe Babers put this out there on purpose.

Gave Colin a script.

Yeah, I'm a little bored on a Friday.

xeozd.jpg

Maybe Babers put this out there on purpose.

Gave Colin a script.

Yeah, I'm a little bored on a Friday.
Every time I see Colin James Byrne giving an interview, which isn't often, I want him to be asked if he had a relative who was a US Marshall.
And that is all I am saying about that. ;)

I watched the clip of Dungey getting hit again, and it definitely wasn't a concussion. The hit is right into his shoulder, nothing in the head area.

Having said that, I have a strong theory Dungey is playing this weekend. Babers has reitereated all week in interviews that "NC State is listeneing and he will not comment on Dungey's status, or who of Wilson and Mahoney are playing"

This is Babers mind game to have NC State plan for anything and everything.

When its all said and done, Dungey will be out there. Things got quiet after Amba and Zaire said he practiced. I'd imagine they heard it from the coaches to not say anything else after that.

Lets go get this win vs. NC State. Hopefully some trickery again...
HIEx.jpg

Good enough for me. Goooooo Dungey!!!!

for some reason i think mahony starts today and will be pulled early for wilson if he does not perform. i guess i am biased toward dungey not playing as i fear for his health he takes to many chances and hits. i know it is the competitor in him, but i worry about the long term effects at this point. i do feel based on last year. that the team responded to zach, despite his short comings. i hope i am totally wrong re my concern for dungey----he's got a great future off the field---bright guy

Based on last years hits and now this one i think he has a cervical spine issue .. I watched him try to move or try to move his head and neck and then he had ice on his neck at Clemson .. whiplash
i have has cervical surgery, the thing with neck issues as you know, is that effects the ENTIRE body. don't wish neck issues on anyone. long healing process (if you r lucky). still have residual issues 5 years post op.(but i was 62 at the time).

If dungey is cleared he will start,probably won't know till pregame warmups

cer.PNG

i have has cervical surgery, the thing with neck issues as you know, is that effects the ENTIRE body. don't wish neck issues on anyone. long healing process (if you r lucky). still have residual issues 5 years post op.(but i was 62 at the time).
What? Now Dungey has cervical issues? I dont think he can even go in the mens bathroom, let alone play D1 football in NC :)

"When its all said and done, Dungey will be out there.."

do you work for the NY times ?

I'm personally hoping he doesn't take a snap until next year, even if he is cleared. We are not beating both FSU and Pitt. Winning even one would be a big upset. We are playing out the string at this point. Let him heal up and hopefully next year we actually have a real running game where we won't need our QB to be our best runner, and he'll be able to stay healthy the whole year and beyond.

Neck anatomy is a well-engineered structure of bones, nerves, muscles, ligaments and tendons. The cervical spine (neck) is delicate—housing the spinal cord that sends messages from the brain to control all aspects of the body—while also remarkably strong and flexible, allowing movement in all directions.

I'm constantly amazed by the depth and breadth of knowledge demonstrated by the people on this board. :confused:

My only problem is that I'm not sure it's quite as great as the amount of knowledge actually possessed. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom