My take | Syracusefan.com

My take

Acesn8s

Starter
As somebody who has been a season ticket holder for 23 years now and been traveling to games equally as long I have to say overall I am much more of a glass half full guy after this game. Syracuse football has been nothing if not completely frustrating for well over a decade now, and for us to go on the road and win is a positive. Many so called experts had us losing this game outright, we dominated the first half on the road against a quality MAC team. Look around the country at what can happen any given week. Teams who at least from anybody who is being honest with themselves who have way more talent top to bottom then us Penn State, Michigan state, arguably Kansas State all could have easily lost against teams with far less talent and all those teams were home in front of around 100,000 fans. When WMU came all the way back I am sure lots of us thought here thought we go again! We are gonna blow this game I sure did. We didn't #2 took over players made plays and we covered the spread easily. Fix some things against Wagner and lets have the Dome Rocking and Rolling for FSU in week 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom