My two cents | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

My two cents

What did we really expect this early in the season. Six freshmen (only one ranked in the top 50) and one transfer. The experimenting with 10-12 guys the past two exhibition games won't continue far into the regular season. Rotation will get cut down to 7-8 players most games. This will provide more consistency and should lead to small improvements each game as the season goes on. I won't be surprised at all if this team has a better record than last years team. Then again that shouldn't be hard to do.

If his statement in the presser about not being surprised if we recruit no one next eyar, this is a shakedown cruise not just for this season but for next season, too. These are the guys for the enxt two years, (if they choose to stay here).
Yes, I understand these are the guys. Though he’ll still need a few transfers or freshman next year since Joe, Jessie and Symir are all graduating. But what, pray tell, is “a shakedown cruise”? You’re saying that JB is shaking down the program and university by not recruiting anyone for 23?

Wh

Yes, I understand these are the guys. Though he’ll still need a few transfers or freshman next year since Joe, Jessie and Symir are all graduating. But what, pray tell, is “a shakedown cruise”? You’re saying that JB is shaking down the program and university by not recruiting anyone for 23?

It's when a new ship is launched, and they put it and its crew through their paces to see how efficient they are at what they need to be able to do.

What is "Wh"?

Agreed. IF Sy or Copeland eventually runs the point, and Mitz goes to the 2G over JG3…..we will have exactly ZERO three point threats on the court. Yikes
I think it’s more likely you’ll see Copeland running PG at times, with Joe and Judah off the ball, and then on defense in that lineup, Copeland plays the back line of the zone.

I think it’s more likely you’ll see Copeland running PG at times, with Joe and Judah off the ball, and then on defense in that lineup, Copeland plays the back line of the zone.
That's my request, just in case JB is taking requests this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom