My wife and I were talking about all the contacts celebrity wise that Terry has run into inLA | Syracusefan.com

My wife and I were talking about all the contacts celebrity wise that Terry has run into inLA

CaliCuse

All American
When working on Star Trek. He went to the Paramount commissary and after getting his lunch anch and looking for a table he heard a voice asking him "over here". It was Patrick Stewart who was having a glass of orange juice.
While having dinner with his girl friend and future wife. Nicholas Cage was at the adjacent table wasNick Cage ordering roast beef or a steak and wanted it rare. His order to the waitress was "Just pass the cow through a warm room".. Once he was having dinner with wife and Tyrion Shirley Mclaine was making her way to the rest room a bit tipsy. She staggered by Terry's table and landed on Terry's lap.A much longer story.I'll skip involved Jerry Ryan, the "resistance is futile" Borg lady.He got himself into a Phil Collins music video. There are others but they don't come to mind at this time. The Paramount commissary was a central point. He never gets awed by these encounters. My POV is that its merely fun to think that his career has progressed. It actually started in high school despite deciding to not go in his senior year My wife and I joke that he did high school in three years instead of four. His guidance supervisor recognized the potential and helped him.He isn't a dummy.When he was in college he was required to achieve a certain GPA to go to LA for his internship. He blew past that number and the rest is history. His career was launched officially. I am amazed. considering the path he took.

Last edited:
CaliCuse said:
When working on Star Trek. He went to the Paramount commissary and after getting his lunch anch and looking for a table he heard a voice asking him "over here". It was Patrick Stewart who was having a glass of orange juice. While having dinner with his girl friend and future wife. Nicholas Cage was at the adjacent table wasNick Cage ordering roast beef or a steak and wanted it rare. His order to the waitress was "Just pass the cow through a warm room".. Once he was having dinner with wife and Tyrion Shirley Mclaine was making her way to the rest room a bit tipsy. She staggered by Terry's table and landed on Terry's lap.A much longer story.I'll skip involved Jerry Ryan, the "resistance is futile" Borg lady.He got himself into a Phil Collins music video. There are others but they don't come to mind at this time. The Paramount commissary was a central point. He never gets awed by these encounters. My POV is that its merely fun to think that his career has progressed. It actually started in high school despite deciding to not go in his senior year My wife and I joke that he did high school in three years instead of four. His guidance supervisor recognized the potential and helped him.He isn't a dummy.When he was in college he was required to achieve a certain GPA to go to LA for his internship. He blew past that number and the rest is history. His career was launched officially. I am amazed. considering the path he took.
Cali im out in LA too and it is genuinely awesome to hear how your son has "made it". Congrats!

Cali I'm out in LA too and it is genuinely

Thank you One of those celeb that I forgot is the biggest Brian Cranston. If you watch 12 Monkeys the actor who portrays the senator is BillTiminey who was there to see Terry's show that he wrote and starred in high school. Bill was friends with the "gifted and talented professor program in NJ. Bill is friends with Brian CXranston. When Terry moved to LA he was asked by Timiney to house sit for Mr Cranston which he did.

Ive met a huge number of celebs and sport athletes working in hotels/resorts in New York and Florida. Never was in awe of meeting them. Have a lifetime of stories and memories from it, and some are truly entitled s