Myrtle Beach never looked better | Syracusefan.com

Myrtle Beach never looked better

sabach

All American
myrtle.jpg

the more work people put into something like that, the less likely they use apostrophes correctly. complete inverse relationship. congrats for defying that

We spend our winters in North Myrtle Beach and there are so many Orange fans here I stopped counting them. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say, "Go Orange" when they see my SU hat or t-shirt. It's good to be Orange!

I have a condo in myrtle I rent out. It is currently booked for October but other dates are available. Look it up at vrbo130471 I personally like late Sept. Oct and Late March through Mid May

I have a condo in myrtle I rent out. It is currently booked for October but other dates are available. Look it up at vrbo130471 I personally like late Sept. Oct and Late March through Mid May

My parents used to have one when I was a kid, I miss going down there.

As some of you may already know, there are many golf packages available at Myrtle. I used to go to one in October that had 6 courses, room and breakfasts for just over $700. Courses were distributed as good, better and best.

What time of year is a good time to go?
About 10-12 years ago I went in late February or early March. Got a suite in one of the best places in town for like $30 a night.

use to live out there it is beautiful you really miss it even more when you leave.
used to hang out at the ripleys aquarium down there yearly pass you can go all you want for like 50 dollars a couple years back. Also if you haven't been to rockafellers in north myrtle beach man they have great seafoood served over noodles.

As some of you may already know, there are many golf packages available at Myrtle. I used to go to one in October that had 6 courses, room and breakfasts for just over $700. Courses were distributed as good, better and best.

I was just down there last week with some buddies on a golf trip. We played Caledonia, Tidewater, Barefoot Fazio and Love. Those were all amazing courses. We also went to Legends Moreland I believe where there was a NC State Wolfpack outing going on. This course was horrible. Dirt fairways followed by a 6 hour round of golf.

I was just down there last week with some buddies on a golf trip. We played Caledonia, Tidewater, Barefoot Fazio and Love. Those were all amazing courses. We also went to Legends Moreland I believe where there was a NC State Wolfpack outing going on. This course was horrible. Dirt fairways followed by a 6 hour round of golf.
Tidewater is a very good course(but how would you like to walk it :rolleyes:) and Legends Moreland sucks even if there was grass.

Tidewater is a very good course(but how would you like to walk it :rolleyes:) and Legends Moreland sucks even if there was grass.

That's hilarious, my friends and I were saying the same thing as we walk quite a bit here in the Chicagoland area. That course seemed liked it was spread-out over 10 miles of land.

We spend our winters in North Myrtle Beach and there are so many Orange fans here I stopped counting them. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say, "Go Orange" when they see my SU hat or t-shirt. It's good to be Orange!

Its definitely a very Syracuse vacation spot.

realorange said:
I am too. Go to Myrtle if you want more of the glitz and a faster pace.
Folks on HHI fight to keep it from being "another Myrtle Beach" all the time.

Haven't been to either, but sounds like I would prefer Myrtle, on account of all the fighting on Hilton Head.

Will be in North Myrtle for a week in August.

I am too. Go to Myrtle if you want more of the glitz and a faster pace.
Folks on HHI fight to keep it from being "another Myrtle Beach" all the time.
Exactly why I go there. My retirement destination

Outer Banks! Avon area.
Shore fishing is great there .....

Plus the fresh seafood bought at the private sellers.

Not nearly as crowed as the North end plus it has a big super market about a half mile away from where I go and is never really crowded when i go in.

Shore fishing is great there ...

Plus the fresh seafood bought at the private sellers.

Not nearly as crowed as the North end plus it has a big super market about a half mile away from where I go and is never really crowded when i go in.

We did Myrtle for years. After going to the Outer Banks, we won't go back. The Food Lion is the grocery store. Ocracoke Island is great to visit also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom