Name one thing you know about Missouri Tigers football | Syracusefan.com

Name one thing you know about Missouri Tigers football

They wear black and yellow?

Chase Daniel using stilts during team pictures.

They play in a smallish city in the middle of nowhere, they hate Kansas and if you lived there you would realize "party cove" is pretty cool road trip with a pontoon boat during the summer. Football wise they are a very solid mid level BCS school.

Brad Smith returned a kickoff for a TD for the Bills this year.

They hate Kansas and won a game with on a TD from a kicked ball that a lucky wide-out caught that one time a few years a ago.

Oh, and they hate Kansas.

After losing its first 4 games in 1986, SU beat them 41-9 in Coach Mac's turn the corner season.

No Heisman. No national championship. Kind of like Rutgers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Pinkel has been dating a much younger woman, a TV personality.

In the 1980 timeframe- they won a big 8 championship (I think they won one) with 2 great offensive players who both went on to play pro sports. James wilder a great RBI became a solid NFL player with the bugs and their QB Phil Bradley played pro baseball with the mariners, he was a great athlete.

In the 1980 timeframe- they won a big 8 championship (I think they won one) with 2 great offensive players who both went on to play pro sports. James wilder a great RBI became a solid NFL player with the bugs and their QB Phil Bradley played pro baseball with the mariners, he was a great athlete.
That's RB and bucs, sorry

They just put the last nail in Derek Dooley's coffin.

mizzou alums Tony Galbreath and Jerome Sally were on the 1986 Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants

Their dance team is hot
7593661.jpeg

Their dance team is hot
7593661.jpeg

Dance team is barely meeting SEC standards only 80% natural/bleached/highlighted Blondes
And surely they have way more Tubas than Cuse.

I believe one pf their former players holds the alltime reception record.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

They play in a smallish city in the middle of nowhere, they hate Kansas and if you lived there you would realize "party cove" is pretty cool road trip with a pontoon boat during the summer. Football wise they are a very solid mid level BCS school.
Based on colors worn...your avatar girlie is not from Mizzou.

OT: back in the day they had a great hoops team with Stepanovich and Sundvold.

BTW, your avatar girlie isn't from Mizzou...I digress.

Dance team is barely meeting SEC standards only 80% natural/bleached/highlighted Blondes
And surely they have way more Tubas than Cuse.

In the SEC, those blondes ARE the tuba players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom