Nancy Cantor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nancy Cantor

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Chris Christy was found on the beach after he had closed them, you don't think people were making fun of his weight?

I don’t think men being fat has impeded their professional prospects for the past few hundred years.

I can't get over how she thinks she's akin to the President of the University (she mentions Dr. Barchi) and how the women helping her seem to imply that she's akin to "The President". To paraphrase, state or public employees are above the law and you as enforcers of the law need to recognize that. As I recall there were consequences when Corzine was in an accident partially caused by his speeding driver (a member of the State Police Force). I think it came out they were traveling about 90 mph. Oh the irony of that story to this
New Jersey Governor Is Injured in Car Crash

Corzine's accident shows what NOT to do in a car - Apr. 19, 2007

I am truly blown away that she would threaten the jobs of the two officers for doing their job, "If I miss my plane, you guys are in trouble!" That is classic workplace harassment. I have worked with folks who had to deal with her at Rutgers. They were not very complimentary of her attitude and demeanor.

Last edited:
Not totally relevant. But any chance I get to pull this from the archives, i'm doing it...

I don’t think men being fat has impeded their professional prospects for the past few hundred years.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. There’s a societal stigma that fat = lazy. Irrespective of gender.

I think it’s fair to say women have had a much harder climb since it’s been a change in societal outlooks on the role of gender but weight is a detractor for anyone really.

It was so over the top, it felt like something out of a movie. Pure comedy.
It is pretty ridiculous that the campus police don't know who the chancellor is. Rutgers Newark is not a big campus.

I hope I’m never so important that I can play the “Don’t you know who you’re dealing with?” card.

Man, she sounds about as obnoxious as you can get.

That aside. Seems silly to keep her there and she was a passenger.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. There’s a societal stigma that fat = lazy. Irrespective of gender.

I think it’s fair to say women have had a much harder climb since it’s been a change in societal outlooks on the role of gender but weight is a detractor for anyone really.

My bigger question is why does one think she's fat. She seems the same as she always was weight wise.

Syracuse was run by a bunch of boobs for many years which we somehow got through. Boobs and d*cks actually.

The cops are city of Newark Police assigned to campus duty on a rotational basis. So she went all Antifa on the cops.......what do you expect from an arrogant, privileged, I'm above the law the rules don't apply to me bolshevik yenta.

she's not fat and it's impossible to tell that after watching the video as she's got a giant coat on. She looks more like she's aged naturally in her face and chin, she's just not aged gracefully in her demeanor. I'll give you that one.

I hope I’m never so important that I can play the “Don’t you know who you’re dealing with?” card.

Man, she sounds about as obnoxious as you can get.

That aside. Seems silly to keep her there and she was a passenger.
Oh man, I want to go the other way. My dream is to be in a situation where somebody is like "you can't do that! I'll go the police!" and then I'll smile all smug and declare "I OWN the police!" and that'll be that, because what's that other poor sap gonna do?

What’s not true? I’ll drop it, but this board can do better than making fat jokes about women.
Or anyone, for that matter.
However, when women complain about being objectified by men (true), but say nothing about women dressing to be objectified by men (also true), the argument loses steam.

Whether it is true or not, that comment is ridiculous. Why do men have to hurl nasty comments at women regarding their looks when they dissaprove of them? I didn't care for her either bro, but lets not take what little progress we have made as a society towards how we treat women back another 40 years. That was akin to a line from Mad Men. Congrats.
How perfectly politically correct. She did pork up. She's a public figure not immune from comments on her appearance.

Agree. Fat guy shows up in a suit in an interview, he often has an uphill climb. As uphill as a woman? Probably not but these social media days, fat shaming is a universal language.

Being fat, male, aggressive and loud in New Jersey works better than most places. Thanks HBO.

Still an unnecessary cheap shot on Cantor, but, the internet. Knew it was coming when I saw the video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors