Nassib 41 on Wonderlic | Syracusefan.com

Nassib 41 on Wonderlic

Wow, he destroyed that thing. That's one of the best scores of all time.
OF ALL TIME

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

From wiki:

Morris Claiborne – 4
Frank Gore – 6 (3rd-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft)
Travis Henry – 7 (2nd-round pick in the 2001 NFL Draft)
Aaron Rodgers - 35 (1st-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft)
Matthew Stafford – 38 (1st overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft)
Alex Smith – 40 (1st overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft)
Blaine Gabbert – 42 (10th pick in the 2011 NFL Draft)
Greg McElroy – 43
Matt Birk – 46 (6th-round pick in the 1998 NFL Draft, Harvard graduate. Two-time All-Pro and six-time Pro Bowl selection with the Minnesota Vikings)
Ryan Fitzpatrick – 48 (7th-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft. Finished test in nine minutes)
Mike Mamula – 49 (Second highest score ever reported)
Pat McInally – 50 (only player known to have gotten a perfect score)

So, this is why he was able to develop into a very key part of the Syracuse team...

This is just a sample, so maybe it's not an accurate representation: http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

But if the Wonderlic looks anything like that, how could anybody (remember - all these people are currently college students) not get very close to a perfect score?

"Name the ninth month of the year" (phrased as a multiple-choice question, no less). Yikes.

This is just a sample, so maybe it's not an accurate representation: http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

But if the Wonderlic looks anything like that, how could anybody (remember - all these people are currently college students) not get very close to a perfect score?

"Name the ninth month of the year" (phrased as a multiple-choice question, no less). Yikes.

I think a lot of it is based on time. You only get a certain amount of time to answer the questions, so if you answer them all right faster, you will get a higher score than if you answer them all right slower.

I think a lot of it is based on time. You only get a certain amount of time to answer the questions, so if you answer them all right faster, you will get a higher score than if you answer them all right slower.

Didn't know that (I'll take back some of my criticism - there could be a number of people who struggle with time constraints).

You get 12 minutes to answer the 50 questions

we need a board wonderlic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
We also need someone to make a crass joke using the lic in wonderlic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom