Nassib Combine | Syracusefan.com

Nassib Combine

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
BDukXr6CIAAXlkr.jpg

Will Brinson@willbrinson
"Absolutely." Ryan Nassib on if he's the best QB in this draft. "You have to think that way to be successful"

Dan Kadar@MockingTheDraft
Nassib on rookie QB play: That's the type of level rookies are expected to play at now.

Chris Burke@ChrisBurke_SI
Ryan Nassib: We ran some read-options, I feel like I'm prepared for it. Not a running QB but I'll get some yards.

Nassib says he's worked on mechanics with Ken Anderson. Said Anderson opened him up to more offenses than WCO

BDulKOACUAAKsYP.jpg

Nassib on reuniting with Marrone in Buff: Haven't had any convos with coach Marrone. I have an opp with 32

Nassib: Hopefully I find a team I'm a good fit for.

Will Brinson@willbrinson
Nassib on playing for Marrone in Buffalo: "You don't get to choose the team you go

Nassib: You don't get to choose the team you go to. Would I like to play with coach Marrone? Absolutely.

Nassib: Maybe there is no Luck or RG3, but there are some great QBs that have done a lot in college. It's really who separates themselves.

Nassib: I hope I put myself in a position to go ahead of other guys.

Nassib says football was his favorite subject in school.

Nassib: Hopefully in interview process I can show off quite a bit.

Nassib: I'm not going to be able to pull the ball down and run 60. You just have to make smart decisions. You can add onto read zone.

Christopher Price@cpriceNFL
Nassib has experience with read zone. Intriguing prospect.

gregg rosenthal@greggrosenthal
Nassib: would be dream come true to get drafted by hometown Eagles. Family has season tix

BDulS0-CQAAPsVn.jpg

2013 NFL Draft@NFLDraftAttack
Mayock on #Nassib : "incredibly smart, tough as nails". High praise from respectable guy. Has to prove physical ability is there. #nfldraft

2013 NFL Draft@NFLDraftAttack
Watching more of #Nassib , no issues w/ arm strength, but touch is a big concern going forward. #nflcombine #nfldraft #syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom