nate robinson | Syracusefan.com

nate robinson

Orangezoo

In the wind
much respect for the show he has put on these playoffs- reps the reign of under 5'8 guys well - love his game even if he is a chucker

Heat in six

No doubt - but Chicago has the right formula even without some key guys. Robinson is quick and hard to guard for the heat's perimeter players much like JJ Barea torched them a couple years ago in the finals. Add that to the size that Chicago has and Noah playing out of his mind and you never know. The knicks had success against miami for the same reasons as Chicago is - size and a speedy PG who can get into the gaps and expose Miami's lack of a rim protector. Factor in the Bull's defense and who knows.

I fully expect NY and Miami to both win Game 2 as the officials will not let as much physical play slide for the Pacers/Bulls. From there on out both series will unfortunately come down to how they call the game at the rim and in the paint.

He's pretty much the perfect guy to plug in if your star point guard goes down.

I think the Knicks get swept

I hate to say it as much as it pains me but.. its very possible. They are really beat up and the frontcourt depth is non existant with Tyson not able to be as effective as earlier in the year. Kmart has been a big help but even he has limitations. For this one series alone the knicks would benefit from having Amare. Forcing West to deal with Amare does give NY a mismatch. Paul George is a nightmare though.. add that to Hibbert hitting his hook shots and getting the benefit of the whistle when he is protecting the rim and that is trouble city..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom