National Title Game Open Thread/Coaches Room Discussion | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

National Title Game Open Thread/Coaches Room Discussion

Have to say, that was probably the best national championship game I've ever seen. Tremendous athleticism on both sides of the ball, big plays for both sides, and the game literally went down to the final second of regulation.

You don't see too many that bring it the way these two did last night. Not a Clemson fan, but was exciting to see them dethrone Alabama / Saban.

I think they get away with the first one because the WR was pretending to put his hands up like he was just stopping his route and looking for the pass.

Second one, as you said, the defender CLEARLY initiated the contact.

Pick plays annoy the . . . . out of me, but by the letter of the law, the 2nd was definitely legal and I'd say the first probably was too.
no it was not.. the defender can initiate the contact, but the offense can not block thru it, defender has the right to his position too.

I went to bed at the half, were there any other Dino comments about our team, besides the no one to run comment, and him giving the Daz the stink eye for trying to play him by "forgetting" that Clemson shut out SU?

I went to bed at the half, were there any other Dino comments about our team, besides the no one to run comment, and him giving the Daz the stink eye for trying to play him by "forgetting" that Clemson shut out SU?
There was one snippet somewhere around 5 mins left in the game:
Dino - "Clemson should definitely take a shot down field here."
Addaz - "Babers, all you want to do is throw it vertically."
Dino - "I want to run the ball, but you keep putting 8 in the box. So I'm going over the top."
Addaz - **Death stare at Dino.**
Dino - **Laughs.**
I'm not sure if there is some sort of feud between the two, but Addazzio seemed to make it pretty clear he wasn't a Dino Babers fan.

"There's emotion in your face right now...Why?"

That's the single dumbest question I've heard a reporter ask. :mad::confused:Oh Lord

It was just a version of the same question that is always asked nowadays - over and over again. Something like "when you realized that you won the game, how did you feel? or what was going through your mind? or what emotions hit you???"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom