NBA 2018-2019 | Page 133 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Harlan should be his replacement. He’s makes every game exciting. Loved him in our EE game against UVA.
Both Harlan and Anderson are great its not like the nfl where there is a defined number one team.

Kawhi is such an enjoyable player to watch. So much less of a diva that Durant or Lebron.

It is possible he basically sat out a season to force a trade out of San Antonio. Best damn post game interviews in the biz though

The guy is unbelievable though. I am really so surprised the way these last 4 games went.

Was about Drakes hoodie wasn't it? I didn't recognize it.

Same hooooooodie! Except for the Kawhi line on the back...

I frigging hate replay review

I don't like it much either, but getting the call right seems the better half of the trade-off.

Last edited:
Yup. They knew they saw the ball hit the rim. Instead of just telling the clock operator to just reset the shot clock - they watch a replay.

And as I type the review for an obvious OOB call.

So deflating and lame. I loathe it.

Because the stupid-assed announcers will excoriate them if they don't get it absolutely bulletproof.

I wish you guys could all know how much this means to basketball in this country. This is absolutely huge. :)

It is possible he basically sat out a season to force a trade out of San Antonio. Best damn post game interviews in the biz though

The guy is unbelievable though. I am really so surprised the way these last 4 games went.

Too much hero ball, too much dribbling in the first half. He was just trying too hard. It turned around when the ball began to move on O and the 4th Q D was terrific. Once the others got involved it allowed him to assert himself.

Drake standing up during the action like he is a coach is really annoying.
I want Toronto to win but man that guy is such a stooge.

They barely show him on the Canada broadcast. Obviously he is being used to help ratings to be liked or hated upon.

I wish you guys could all know how much this means to basketball in this country. This is absolutely huge. :)
Half the country was outside the stadium.
And for our resident Buck's fan, I would be rooting for them if they won.

Was rooting for the Bucks, but I feel happy for the Toronto fans.

I feel bad for Casey though.

I feel bad for Casey a bit. But teams get rid of coaches all the times with 50 wins that stall for a number of years.

The Raptors had no choice but to re-tool after 2018, and he was the obvious first move. It was about a month later when the Kawhi deal went down... if that had happened first I suspect Casey would have stayed.

uh-oh

Mark Schwartz from ESPN asking some questions during the post game presser. Must be digging up dirt on the Raptors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom