NBA 2018-2019 | Page 245 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

How is Moses Malone only 2? The guy is a top 20 player all time.
Grant Hill when he was on the Clippers was washed up and no way worth 29 at that point of his career.

gotta read the rules!

It's based purely on games played with that team. And once you get a player, you get him at his best. Just a fun way to kill time

How is Moses Malone only 2? The guy is a top 20 player all time.
Grant Hill when he was on the Clippers was washed up and no way worth 29 at that point of his career.
Reading the rules might help you.

:(That is sad. Sign when the signing is good

Devin Booker whining about being double teamed in an open gym run. Lol.

If I were the Lakers, I'd sign this guy ahead of Dwight Howard. Best center ever.

BTW, if you run into Wilt today, wish him a happy 83rd birthday -- and get a hold of TMZ.

I'm honestly giddy at the thought. I am so ready for Dwight to demand post touches. How could things go wrong??
Personally I can't wait to hear LeBron make veiled, passive aggressive statements that he tries to make into observations in his life's wisdom but are really just a hamfisted way to snipe at D12.

When being over the hill Kobe’s scapegoat wasn’t enough. Must be Stockholm syndrome

Personally I can't wait to hear LeBron make veiled, passive aggressive statements that he tries to make into observations in his life's wisdom but are really just a hamfisted way to snipe at D12.

The best part i think will be the fact that he will probably have universal support when he's taking shots at Dwight

The best part i think will be the fact that he will probably have universal support when he's taking shots at Dwight
Or can he make Dwight into a sympathetic character?

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES

I'm all in on the dysfunction Dwight would bring to the Lakers though.

I want no part of Dwight. Pick up a young, healthy big who keeps his mouth shut and tries hard. They’re out there.

Lakers should sign Marcin Gortat over any of these washed up bigs like Noah or Howard.

Lakers should sign Marcin Gortat over any of these washed up bigs like Noah or Howard.

Gortat’s washed up too IMO, but I’ll take him over Howard or Noah at this point.

I’ll take a Rakeem Christmas(or someone like that) over any of them.

Still mad we gave up Zubac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom