NBA Agent: "I always assume roughly 28/30 first rounders are taking money in college" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Agent: "I always assume roughly 28/30 first rounders are taking money in college"

Tell us how and when. And I don't want to hear about Melo.

If we did anything on the scale of WWW, don't you think the NCAA would have found it in 8 years? Rob Johnson did far less than a big payoff and that was one of the first dominoes that took us down in the 90's.
We closed ranks the 1st time. I worked for the lawyer who represented a player.
Billy had a brand new SUV and crisp $50.00s Everytime he hit the Wendy's drive through, which was often.

Last edited:
anyone see the part that says there is a lotto pick this year that has a main representative that is taking money from all these agents without the player knowing. my intial thought is it's gotta be lavar ball just scammin lonzo behind his back

anyone see the part that says there is a lotto pick this year that has a main representative that is taking money from all these agents without the player knowing. my intial thought is it's gotta be lavar ball just scammin lonzo behind his back
A regular Mickey Donovan if that's the case.

We paid two basketball players $1667 each for services rendered at the Oneida Y that should have been volunteer jobs. That's what was found in over a decade of rigorous investigation. And, yes, we screwed up with Fab Melo.

For that we have been docked however many scholarships.

My guess is that there is not a DI program out there who hasn't committed at least as many offenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom