NBA Fantasy Basketball 2021 - SyracuseFan League | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Fantasy Basketball 2021 - SyracuseFan League

1620612698166.png

Coming down to the wire. Dort is not starting for OKC tonight and I suspect its only Chris Paul going tonight.

If Paul gets 12 assists and either 5 steals or 2 blocks, then Hak wins. (as long as Paul gets only 1 turnover)

If Paul gets 12 assists and just 4 steals (or 1 block), while getting 1 turnover or less, we have a tie.

Tough numbers for him to get but not unfeasible either.

Chris Paul with 3 turnovers in the first 4 minutes of the game. The one thing Paul could not afford tonight.

It's now 7-2. Hak still has a chance but he will need Paul to get 12 assists, 5 steals and 2 blocks which appears unlikely. But not impossible either.

There will be some changes next year including possibly someone else running it as I made set up mistakes this year.

That being said is our current playoffs the traditional playoff setup in Yahoo leagues. I don't believe I tweaked anything in the playoffs but maybe I did.

Is it normal to go with longer playoffs -- i.e. 2 week rounds?
i think 1 week per round of playoff games is fine.

and you cant make mistakes when you are setting up a free league for random internet people.

this was great.

changes or no changes, id do it again.

Regular season starts around October 20th... about 3 weeks away.

1. Any interest in doing something again this year. If so, reply to this thread, so we can gauge interest.

2. What rule changes do you want?
- Last year I inadvertently did a change to the standard league regarding changes during the week (was only allowed at the beginning).
- Seems like most wanted daily changes to the lineup which is the standard - so that seems to be go unless there are any objections.

3. Anybody else want to run the league -- I am fine with giving the responsibility to someone else.

I don't want the responsibility. I'll play though.

I think lineup adjustments are fun.

I don't want the responsibility. I'll play though.

I think lineup adjustments are fun.

Daily adjustments will be the standard unless someone provides a great case otherwise, and then there will be a vote.

I'll run it if need be. Not a problem with that. But also very happy to hand it off to someone else as well.

I’m in, no matter the format.

I’ll leave the complaining to the board complainers.

This year I won’t cut LaMelo after two weeks.

So then two of us made that boner.

I drafted him and cut him I think after the first week I think.
You must have claimed him up after I cut him.

Is there a free spot open up? I’d like to hop in

Yes. We had 10 players last year.

I will set up the league for 16 players if we can get there, and then adjust it down before the draft.

Yes. We had 10 players last year.

I will set up the league for 16 players if we can get there, and then adjust it down before the draft.
Ok I’m game! Let me know when and where

Ok I’m game! Let me know when and where

Follow the link in this thread.
Thank you.

Follow the link in this thread.
Thank you.
I’m in!

I'm good for it this year, again!

Sounds good.
I am going to assume that all of the people that were automatically "renewed" play this year, unless I otherwise notified.

Awesome. Thanks for setting this up again and changing to daily roster changes. I promise not to complain this year!

Awesome. Thanks for setting this up again and changing to daily roster changes. I promise not to complain this year!

Great.

So I know at least 4 of us will show up to the draft date. Hopefully more of the people that auto renewed show up as well.

There are still 7 that auto renewed but I am not sure if they are in.

Bump. Just a reminder that the draft is tonight at 8:30!