NBA lottery | Syracusefan.com

NBA lottery

I agree. Don't remember ever seeing them at this stage. Aside from Zion learning where he is going, there is nothing else for a player there.

Last edited:
Have they always had the draftable players present? I’m not really sure what they’re expected to do tonight.

They might know over on the pro sports board where there is a thread. :)

Those cameras will be all over Zion to see his reaction on who gets number 1. Overanalysis and overreactions to follow.

I love overreactions!

Lakers move up...New Orleans moves up. That's fun!

Zion does not exactly seem thrilled about going to New Orleans.

Last edited:
Zion does not exactly seem thrilled about going to New Orleans.
Give him 4 years and we will have the AD redux with Zion trying to get to a winner.

So knicks are 0-1 for the summer so far.. 2 is Durant and 3 is a running mate for Durant. My guess is they go 0-3. Good news is I think Morant will be legit... but they already have that dude from Dallas. I think RJ is going to be a worse version of Wiggins.

Can NO afford a max contract. Keep AD, get Zion and grab another baller.

Give him 4 years and we will have the AD redux with Zion trying to get to a winner.

So knicks are 0-1 for the summer so far.. 2 is Durant and 3 is a running mate for Durant. My guess is they go 0-3. Good news is I think Morant will be legit... but they already have that dude from Dallas. I think RJ is going to be a worse version of Wiggins.
Knicks are going to get Barrett.

NO should work it to get Zion and Ja and trade Davis for players and picks

Same problem as Minnesota...not many will want to be there or stay there. AD is not staying and I doubt Zion does either, if he is a star.

Same problem as Minnesota...not many will want to be there or stay there. AD is not staying and I doubt Zion does either, if he is a star.
Gotta make a trade and invole the Lakers and Memphis. NO gets #2, Memphis gets #3 and LA's team, and LA gets Davis.
NO drafts Zion and Ja.
If Zion and Ja, aka Gumbo Mamba, are winning, I think NO can hang onto them.
Davis' issue is he is a basketball star, but not a Madison Avenue star. Zion will be both, no matter where he is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom