NBA playoffs: best game in town | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: best game in town

Knicks411 said:
Steph Curry is out of his mind

Joey Crawford is the only reason he missed one in the first quarter.

It's amazing how much better the Toronto fans are than the Brooklyn fans. Crowd is always going crazy in the T Dot. Brooklyn fans seem mildly interested, comparatively.

Kyle Lowry has had a phenomenal year. Also love the two bigs on Toronto- reminds me of a younger and less talented gasol/randolph combo.

Wish I didn't have work tomorrow..this blazers/rockets game should be great. My favorite series behind Memphis/OKC. Although they've all been great out west as I expected.

How can people not like these games??

It's amazing how much better the Toronto fans are than the Brooklyn fans. Crowd is always going crazy in the T Dot. Brooklyn fans seem mildly interested, comparatively.

The fans are great. T.O. 's not just a hockey town ... real nice win for the Raptors.

I think Brooklyn is gonna need some serious time to really develop a fan base. I bet it really takes a generation or so. I'm sure it's cool for some of the people that they are playing in their borough, but there are also I'm sure a lot of knicks fans in Brooklyn. You'll need to really start with the younger kids who don't know anything other than the Nets being in Brooklyn.

The Mavs would be the 2nd best team in the East.

Playoffs have been great, but the disparity between the conferences is incredible.

hard to watch NBA when a real sport like the NHL is on.. not even close

hard to watch NBA when a real sport like the NHL is on.. not even close

The truth is the playoffs for both are great. the rest of the games are basically unwatchable.

Interesting night last night:

Miami, of all teams so far, keeps taking care of business. Has the winner of Nets/Raps to throw down on.

Ind loses at home to Atl with Roy Hibbert's stat line being a punch line at this point.

SA blowing a 20 point lead, but still getting the win. Feels like a series that SA will win in 7.

parts of 4 or 5.. cant watch it too boring.. hockey all day long.

LOL too boring. Can't imagine what it was like for you when watching 90% of our games this year.

LOL too boring. Can't imagine what it was like for you when watching 90% of our games this year.

SO MUCH INTENSITY

everything is looking great for Miami to at least make the finals again. Get their sweep, have some time off. They were 0-4 vs Brooklyn but Brooklyn needs to win at least once in Toronto. And Indy looks terrible. Meanwhile whoever makes the finals out of the west is probably going through 3 6 or 7 game series just to get there.

SO MUCH INTENSITY

everything is looking great for Miami to at least make the finals again. Get their sweep, have some time off. They were 0-4 vs Brooklyn but Brooklyn needs to win at least once in Toronto. And Indy looks terrible. Meanwhile whoever makes the finals out of the west is probably going through 3 6 or 7 game series just to get there.

Before the playoffs started, every single team in the west I could see in the finals, that's how crazy it is over there. I love Memphis.

Congrats to Roy Hibbert on his monumental accomplishment in game 5.

BmW6unjCQAAzo55.jpg:large

Congrats to Roy Hibbert on his monumental accomplishment in game 5.

What the heck has happened with him?? He is owed 30 million over the last two years of his contract I believe. Incredible.

And the Wiz move on, kickin' some Chiraq ass! One of the things I like about the playoffs is seeing some fresh talent -- e.g., Washington and T.O. -- getting in the mix.

Never get tired of seeing Durant choke. When's the media going to catch up?

Absolutely not. We're going to look back on this like the year Rose won and just laugh. Durant had a much better year than Rose did, but LeBron is the greatest for a reason.

Absolutely not. We're going to look back on this like the year Rose won and just laugh. Durant had a much better year than Rose did, but LeBron is the greatest for a reason.

Absolutely agree. Maybe he didn't bring it as much night in and night out, but that's also a skill so you aren't gassed for the playoffs. LeBron knows how to pace himself, while still dominating.

There's no shame in losing to the Grizzlies though. They are better than everyone in the East except for Miami, and I think would give Miami problems too. That's a very good, playoff battle tested Grizzly team. Tough draw for anyone. Miami got Charlotte, who would be nowhere near the playoffs if they were in the Western conference.