NBA Playoffs | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Warriors got too lax. Eternity left but wow this would be huge.

Waiters with 10 points(on 4-6) and 4 assists. Playing very well again.
Maybe coincidental, but his game is discernibly different since the switch seems to have gone on, perhaps, when his younger brother was shot and killed two months ago.

Warriors have their death lineup but that King Kong finishing lineup with Westbrook, Waiters, Durant, Adams and Kanter might be just as filthy.

Warriors still win this series imo. big win for Okc Tho

Eastern Conference is such a joke. Already turned off Game 1 in the second quarter. Can't imagine I'll watch anymore games of these Cle/Tor games.

Eastern Conference is such a joke. Already turned off Game 1 in the second quarter. Can't imagine I'll watch anymore games of these Cle/Tor games.
I wouldn't, either, if I were rooting for the Raptors (you have professed your Toronto fandom, haven't you?).

I wouldn't, either, if I were rooting for the Raptors (you have professed your Toronto fandom, haven't you?).
ABC

Anyone but Cleveland

I like the city of Toronto. Their team is not very good. Regular season built, not Playoffs. Especially without Valanciunas.

Cleveland is impressive. It's just pathetic that their road to the Finals consists of 3 would-be Playoff bubble teams in the West.

Cleveland is impressive. It's just pathetic that their road to the Finals consists of 3 would-be Playoff bubble teams in the West.

Western Conference bubble teams? Come on that's ridiculous.

I'll give you Detroit but ...

Atlanta Hawks went 9-1 against the 4 through 8 seeds: Houston, Memphis, Dallas, Portland, and LA Clippers(1-1)
19-11 against the West overall.
Toronto Raptors went 8-2 against the same 4 through 8 seeds. 0-2 against Houston.
17-13 against the West overall.

For fun the Detroit Pistons went 5-5 against them.
15-15 against the West overall.

Get outta here with that garbage. The East is much stronger than in the past. A pathetic 42-40 got you the 6 seed in the West this year.

NBA people would you trade the 3rd pick in this upcoming NBA draft for Jahili Okafor?

76ers need to trade one of their 3 centers Okafor, Noel, Embeed and Boston could use a rim protector and Philly could get Simmons 1st and somebody like Kris Dunn or Jamaal Murray 3rd.

Western Conference bubble teams? Come on that's ridiculous.

I'll give you Detroit but ...

Atlanta Hawks went 9-1 against the 4 through 8 seeds: Houston, Memphis, Dallas, Portland, and LA Clippers(1-1)
19-11 against the West overall.
Toronto Raptors went 8-2 against the same 4 through 8 seeds. 0-2 against Houston.
17-13 against the West overall.

For fun the Detroit Pistons went 5-5 against them.
15-15 against the West overall.

Get outta here with that garbage. The East is much stronger than in the past. A pathetic 42-40 got you the 6 seed in the West this year.

Referring the to west of most of the past 5 years or so, hes right. Last years west...ATL and Toronto would probably be bubble teams. But this years west had no depth.

Bottom line is there are only 5 teams in the NBA that mattered this year, and once CP3 and Blake got hurt that number became 4. Spurs are done. The other 3 are still going. The rest of the league ranged from mediocre to sucky.

NBA people would you trade the 3rd pick in this upcoming NBA draft for Jahili Okafor?

76ers need to trade one of their 3 centers Okafor, Noel, Embeed and Boston could use a rim protector and Philly could get Simmons 1st and somebody like Kris Dunn or Jamaal Murray 3rd.
Problem is Okafor isn't a rim protector, Embiid is still an unknown and Noel is good but it's hard to really assess his value. Not sure Noel straight up for the third pick is a great deal.

Toronto is weird though. They'll pull it together and make things a little interesting at least.

Toronto is weird though. They'll pull it together and make things a little interesting at least.
Raptors win 1, at best, at home the day after Torontonian Tristan Thompson takes his boys out for a night on the town.

Referring the to west of most of the past 5 years or so, hes right. Last years west...ATL and Toronto would probably be bubble teams. But this years west had no depth.

But we're not referring to the past 5 years. We're talking about this year.

Bottom line is there are only 5 teams in the NBA that mattered this year, and once CP3 and Blake got hurt that number became 4. Spurs are done. The other 3 are still going. The rest of the league ranged from mediocre to sucky.

I'll agree but this is irrelevant to the original statement.

I can't imagine Philly would trade him for the #3 pick, and on the flip side, I wouldn't trade the #3 pick for the other two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom