NBA scouts "Ennis between 20-25" and could use another year. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA scouts "Ennis between 20-25" and could use another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agenda? My point with posting the article is the kid is not a absolute lottery pick and my opinion is he may have made a mistake, just like Donte Green did. It's okay to have a opinion some end up right some end up wrong and I sure hope he did his homework because some pundits are saying he could slip and if he has a bad work out may drop etc.

My opinion was that Dion Waiters made the right move as did MCW, they were both assured of going very high and had off the charts athleticism that 100% works for the NBA. I think Ennis is a terrific kid and player and has a legit chance to be a NBA PG just think he needs more seasoning.

I am not saying anything about your opinion. You literally mentioned none of the items above in your original post. I had an issue with you taking a quote out of context, not posting a source (because the source says the opposite of the title of your original post), and you used that to criticize a Cuse player. That's why I called your original post Fox News-esque.

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.