NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 196 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

if Hayword was available Kemba would be riding the pine, but without him they really have nobody else.

Thank god Ibaka is out of shape and can’t play the whole quarter. He is the guy dominating for Toronto.
One of Brown or Walker has to do something.
Tatum is fine.
Smart isn’t a good shooter but getting the job done.

if Hayword was available Kemba would be riding the pine, but without him they really have nobody else.
I want Wanamaker over Kemba right now.
His length can at least help on defense.
Kemba is afraid on offense.

lol, he went down with some FORCE. Looked like a wrestler taking a bump from an Ultimate Warrior clothesline.
Ibaka is a load and led with his shoulder. Smart flops but that was an offensive foul by ibaka.

A game of big runs going both ways .

Lowry with a flop heading into the locker room. Should have been 3 FTs for Walker

There have been bad calls both ways. There was an obvious goaltending on FVV early. An uncalled travel that led to a Boston basket.

With Foster expect some type of I am the star call down the stretch, that will screw one or both teams.

There have been bad calls both ways. There was an obvious goaltending on FVV early. An uncalled travel that led to a Boston basket.

With Foster expect some type of I am the star call down the stretch, that will screw one or both teams.
That goaltend was a bad no call. Not going to talk about travels, most of the bigs catch the ball, take two steps, then dribble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom