NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 217 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Stevens lost this game and gave the series to Miami.
Terrible job by him.
It’s not hard to beat a zone when you have shooters on the floor.
Celtics were completely unprepared for it and had stupid turnovers.

That is coaching.
Never feel like celts have pure shooters like teams like Miami.

I understand your point, but I even had a hard time cheering for Marcus when he was on the Celts. Of course, I go back to his college days here in Kansas. Just not a pair of likable guys.
Yeah, he’s not someone I root for.

Gordon Hayward expected back for Game 3.
tenor.gif

One of my buddies had a substantial wager on this happening and has just been stuck in limbo for months now waiting for it to be official

Regardless of playoffs, this is easily deserved. Congrats to Giannis who is an amazing player. For MIL's sake, I hope he stays there and they build around him there.

Luka first team All NBA and fourth in MVP voting in his second year is insane.

Phoenix, Sacramento and Atlanta can't live this down. I know ATL got Trae, but it's not nearly the same.

Yeah I am 100% with on this. Trae is good, he's going to be very good. Luka is looking like he's going to go down as an inner circle HOF type player. If the o/u on Luka MVPs in his career is 1.5, which way we going? I think over?

At least the Hawks did get a very good player and a pick. The Kings got Marvin Bagley! (yes, i know, they had Fox, but come on)

Yeah I am 100% with on this. Trae is good, he's going to be very good. Luka is looking like he's going to go down as an inner circle HOF type player. If the o/u on Luka MVPs in his career is 1.5, which way we going? I think over?

At least the Hawks did get a very good player and a pick. The Kings got Marvin Bagley! (yes, i know, they had Fox, but come on)

All the makings of a fascinating offseason in Sacramento now too. Hoping Milwaukee might be the beneficiary of it.

Without question would take the over on 1.5 MVPs.

If Dallas were to get up to a three seed next year, I wouldn't be surprised if he won the award.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom