NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 218 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Howard is a clown and James should be laid out by a bench guy on the Nuggets. Let’s get some physicality in there if the lakers want to puff their chests.

So shocking that the lakers are getting so many calls. Completely unexpected.

Howard and McGee can be so aggressive with their 12 fouls. Really great luxury to have

Would Michael Jordan bitch to the media about MVP voting?
No.
Would Magic Johnson bitch in the media about MVP voting?
No.

Would Kobe Bryant bitch in the media about MVP voting?
No.

They wanted to win championships and didn’t bitch publicly about the MVP voting.
They kept internal and used it to Motivate them.

Chit like LeBron complaining publicly about the MVP is why I can’t but root against him on the court anymore. Drop tears LeBron.
Giannis had a better record, better stats and didn’t have a first team all-NBA teammate. Also sorry the top of the East was just as good if not better than the West this year.

I don’t even know off hand how many MVPs Jordan, Magic won. I know they have 6 championships and 6 Finals MVPs for Jordan and 5 championships for Magic and Kobe.

Care about those LeBron.

Would Michael Jordan bitch to the media about MVP voting?
No.
Would Magic Johnson bitch in the media about MVP voting?
No.

Would Kobe Bryant bitch in the media about MVP voting?
No.

They wanted to win championships and didn’t bitch publicly about the MVP voting.
They kept internal and used it to Motivate them.

Chit like LeBron complaining publicly about the MVP is why I can’t but root against him on the court anymore. Drop tears LeBron.
Giannis had a better record, better stats and didn’t have a first team all-NBA teammate. Also sorry the top of the East was just as good if not better than the West this year.

I don’t even know off hand how many MVPs Jordan, Magic won. I know they have 6 championships and 6 Finals MVPs for Jordan and 5 championships for Magic and Kobe.

Care about those LeBron.

Would LeBron be a philanderer, degenerate gambler, punch teammates and be a dick at his HOF induction like MJ?
No.

Would LeBron be so irresponsible to cheat on his wife like Magic & put her in danger by not using a jimmy hat at the height of the AIDs crisis?
No

Would LeBron (allegedly) sexually attack a stranger in a hotel like Kobe?
No

People want politicians, athletes, etc., to give non-b.s. responses to questions and LeBron did. You don’t think he cares about winning? Please. His team has a better chance of winning the title this year than Giannis’.

I don’t know you, but I like you from what little I know of you from this forum. You love the NBA, which is a plus to me. So tired of supposed hoops fans who say they don’t watch the NBA — the highest level of, to me, the greatest sport on Earth.

The Lakers aren’t in the West finals without LBJ. His level of play 17 years into his career is sick. Celebrate, don’t hate. After all, we are all witnesses. :)

Signed,
Fireball Junior
LeBron apologist

LeBron on MVP voting totals: 'It pissed me off'

Would LeBron be a philanderer, degenerate gambler, punch teammates and be a dick at his HOF induction like MJ?
No.

Would LeBron be so irresponsible to cheat on his wife like Magic & put her in danger by not using a jimmy hat at the height of the AIDs crisis?
No

Would LeBron (allegedly) s e xually attack a stranger in a hotel like Kobe?
No

People want politicians, athletes, etc., to give non-b.s. responses to questions and LeBron did. You don’t think he cares about winning? Please. His team has a better chance of winning the title this year than Giannis’.

I don’t know you, but I like you from what little I know of you from this forum. You love the NBA, which is a plus to me. So tired of supposed hoops fans who say they don’t watch the NBA — the highest level of, to me, the greatest sport on Earth.

The Lakers aren’t in the West finals without LBJ. His level of play 17 years into his career is sick. Celebrate, don’t hate. After all, we are all witnesses. :)

Signed,
Fireball Junior
LeBron apologist

LeBron on MVP voting totals: 'It pissed me off'
Totally fair points. As I watch LeBron, I try to remember it's not him I'm actually mad at. He plays the game exactly as he's allowed to. The nba has been a star driven league for many years, but it feels like they've given all control to the stars, not just LeBron.

And enough can't be said about LeBron's character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom