NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Kobe wouldn’t like these teams just playing And 1 tour pickup games for these allstar games.
These players just need to try. I don’t want to see lock down defense but just an effort.
The NBA All Star game is just as bad as the pro bowl now.

Kobe wouldn’t like these teams just playing And 1 tour pickup games for these allstar games.
These players just need to try. I don’t want to see lock down defense but just an effort.
The NBA All Star game is just as bad as the pro bowl now.
Best part about All Star Weekend is the three point contest/dunk contest, but Dwyane Wade and that clownshow of judges ruined it.

Id rather watch Tiffany Haddish and Lily Singh cringe roast Inside the NBA on repeat than hear “that’s a 50!!!” one more time.

Best part about All Star Weekend is the three point contest/dunk contest, but Dwyane Wade and that clownshow of judges ruined it.

Id rather watch Tiffany Haddish and Lily Singh cringe roast Inside the NBA on repeat than hear “that’s a 50!!!” one more time.

And I like Kenny Smith, but I’m really tired of hearing him judging these dunks like he was a beast and referencing his corny as* self pass dunk from 30 years ago.

saw a tweet, the polite version being “Candace Parker had a baby with Shelden Williams, she don’t need to be the judge of ANYTHING.” I howled with laughter. Good grief.

All of Toronto watching Kyle Lowry attempt to take a Lebron charge in the ASG like bruhh, stop with the foolery.

Aww man, LeBron threw the ball off the top of the backboard and then fell on his as* while whining over a no call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom