NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

If I am a coach I am teaching my bench guys the Walls of Jericho in case of future fights. It would be for peace keeping purposes of course.

here ya go, dwight

btw, whitey morgan is the real flipping deal. closest thing we have to waylon jennings

Dwight's coming off the bench, but he's getting more minutes than the starter, JaVale McGee, 21-17 mpg.

He's also getting some early-season love from a former adversary on and off the court.

Only two weeks into the season, but the Lakers' front office have to be ecstatic with this bargain-basement pickup.

A starting lineup of Barrett, Frank, Portis, Morris and Randle should be grounds for termination.
So I’m biased bc I reached on him in fantasy basketball but why the hell does Robinson not play more? Yes he gets into foul trouble but playing single digit minutes in a half is absurd. He is a legit defensive presence that the other bigs simply are not.

So I’m biased bc I reached on him in fantasy basketball but why the hell does Robinson not play more? Yes he gets into foul trouble but playing single digit minutes in a half is absurd. He is a legit defensive presence that the other bigs simply are not.

Well you gotta play Bobby portis!!

It's dumb. He is probably their second best player at worst.

This year may be a blessing in disguise for the Warriors. Eric Paschall looking like a major player. Might be better than Draymond now lol.

Because they signed a million big men this offseason and want to justify all of them.

because Fizz or the front office who is dictating who plays are idiots.

This year may be a blessing in disguise for the Warriors. Eric Paschall looking like a major player. Might be better than Draymond now lol.
I liked him at NOVA. Kid can play.

Because they signed a million big men this offseason and want to justify all of them.
because Fizz or the front office who is dictating who plays are idiots.

It seems pretty universal across Knicks' fans that Fizz rotations are terrible. One of my best buds love the knicks though and he for some reason has yet to come around on the fact Fizz might just be a bust.

It seems pretty universal across Knicks' fans that Fizz rotations are terrible. One of my best buds love the knicks though and he for some reason has yet to come around on the fact Fizz might just be a bust.

To be fair, Fizz is definitely a likeable guy and this season has no chance of success anyways...maybe Fizz is just taking his time experimenting to see what does and doesn't work since there's no pressure to win.

To be fair, Fizz is definitely a likeable guy and this season has no chance of success anyways...maybe Fizz is just taking his time experimenting to see what does and doesn't work since there's no pressure to win.

Yeah, I'm not real sure what all the fuss is about. Hasn't the best plan all along been to secure the highest lottery odds and be able to sell off these FA pickups to contenders for picks and prospects around the deadline while also developing the kids? I get the 3rd part of that looks a little wonky right now but once a few of these guys get cleared out in trades along the way then the kids will be getting plenty of time.

Yeah, I'm not real sure what all the fuss is about. Hasn't the best plan all along been to secure the highest lottery odds and be able to sell off these FA pickups to contenders for picks and prospects around the deadline while also developing the kids? I get the 3rd part of that looks a little wonky right now but once a few of these guys get cleared out in trades along the way then the kids will be getting plenty of time.

Right. That's the problem. He took Robinson out of the lineup for one of the million PF they signed, Trier is stuck on the bench, he had to be dragged kicking and screaming into starting Frank. I dunno.

I'm not sure how many guys eventually get cleared out with trades; they just spent all their cap room bringing them in!

I want to see a cross face chicken wing, complete with staring at hands afterwards.

1572995673653.png

boston lakers finals. Calling it now

Theres zero reason to not play Robinson and Kevin Knox if you're the Knicks. Robinson is their best player on a minute by minute basis and Knox needs to play. Julius Randle has been complete garbage. Worse than Bobby Portis. Ugh.

Anyone interested in a Cam Reddish update?? He's 9-43 from the field. 9-43!!!! 1-18 from 3.

To be fair, I don't think anybody could have seen this coming. Who would have expected that a guy that sucked in high school and college would also suck in the NBA?

Edit: It does sound like he played decently well last night though. My stance remains what it was in the lead-up to the draft. I can't guarantee that he'll be a bust, but I'd much rather not have him on my team and end up being wrong about him than be the team that drafted him despite all evidence suggesting he'd be bad and end up being wrong about him.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom