NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I can't believe the Celtics won that game last night. They looked awful in the first half. Without Brown too. Milwaukee's backcourt is going to be a weakness this year without Brogdon IMO. Should have kept him as the PG and dumped Bledsoe.
Hayward was garbage in the first half.
3rd quarter he and the team started scoring.
Then momentum just cared them through that game.
Bucks are going to be really good with the Korver addition he totally is the perfect player with Giannis driving the ball.
You are on Bledsoe. He was a nonfactor. The weakness of the Bucks last night was transition defense.
Celtics aren’t built right now to beat the Bucks in a best of 7 but they are basically the Portland of the East.
Team that can beat anyone in the regular season and win a playoff round but not a title contender.

Wth is embidd doing? All smiles and flexing and high fives and getting the crowd into it? Dudes about to be suspended probably 10-20 games.
He's a clown - great player but a truth serum poll of other players in the league would have him most hated I bet.

Would Steven Adams be a good fit for the Celtics. Heard that he might not be part of Thinder long term plan.
Hayward + Pick(s)?

Cam Reddish is shooting 9-41 from the field so far this year. Who is surprised?

I remember someone on the board thought he was going to be better than Barrett and Zion lol. Then others doubled down when he went to the NBA.

Pretty early to make that assessment.

Gotta pick somebody.
Oh right good point. Could also swap it, take a flyer on a big or a foreign player, or drat a kid who underachieved at Duke and plays a position that you have Huerter at.

Oh right good point. Could also swap it, take a flyer on a big or a foreign player, or drat a kid who underachieved at Duke and plays a position that you have Huerter at.
I mean, are you really trying to make my take the hot one, when you're giving up on the pick less than a tenth into the season, and barely any time into the pick's contract? Is that what we're doing here?

I mean, are you really trying to make my take the hot one, when you're giving up on the pick less than a tenth into the season, and barely any time into the pick's contract? Is that what we're doing here?

1572613477780.gif

Huh?

I can't believe the Celtics won that game last night. They looked awful in the first half. Without Brown too. Milwaukee's backcourt is going to be a weakness this year without Brogdon IMO. Should have kept him as the PG and dumped Bledsoe.

The backcourt may very well be the team's undoing, specifically with Matthews as a starter (though he's been really good so far this year), but we'll see. They should still be good enough for the #1 or #2 seed in the East and I'd much rather have Bledsoe at PG than Brogdon personally.

I do still wish the owners had simply signed Brogdon rather than trading him though.

Jokic turning into Oliver Miller 2.0..
This is why Zion terrifies me.

It's a near biological certainty that big men thicken over time.

Zion is probably as light as he'll ever be as a pro.

That's probably not great.

This is why Zion terrifies me.

It's a near biological certainty that big men thicken over time.

Zion is probably as light as he'll ever be as a pro.

That's probably not great.

Yeah, I weighed 180 lbs when I graduated college and I'm 6'2. I workout everyday, eat healthy and 12 years later I'm 205. At Zion's size it is not unreasonable to think he will be over 300 lbs in 4-5 years.

Yeah, I weighed 180 lbs when I graduated college and I'm 6'2. I workout everyday, eat healthy and 12 years later I'm 205. At Zion's size it is not unreasonable to think he will be over 300 lbs in 4-5 years.
I don't think it's going to take that long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom