NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

To be fair, I don't think anybody could have seen this coming. Who would have expected that a guy that sucked in high school and college would also suck in the NBA?

Edit: It does sound like he played decently well last night though. My stance remains what it was in the lead-up to the draft. I can't guarantee that he'll be a bust, but I'd much rather not have him on my team and end up being wrong about him than be the team that drafted him despite all evidence suggesting he'd be bad and end up being wrong about him.

I totally mushed him, 3-3 from 3 last night!

OMFG Gordon Hayward went 17-20 from the floor last night.
Kyrie destroyed Jaylen Brown and Gordon Heyward’s confidence last year.
Heyward was an obvious pick to have a bounce back year.

Heyward’s midrange game is underrated.

boston lakers finals. Calling it now
The Celtics don’t have the post play to play to beat Milwaukee AND Philadelphia.
I could see them as an ECF team but they aren’t beating both barring a trade.

I said trade Jaylen Brown for Draymond Green or big like that.
Kemba, Tatum, Heyward is enough scoring and Smart is playing at a DPOY level to start the year.

Give this team an above average big and they could compete for the Finals but Clippers are the odds on favorite still.

The Celtics don’t have the post play to play to beat Milwaukee AND Philadelphia.

Kemba, Tatum, Heyward is enough scoring and Smart is playing at a DPOY level to start the year.

Give this team an above average big and they could compete for the Finals but Clippers are the odds on favorite still.

I think the Celtics could use either Gasol or Ibaka who could be available by February. I just don't know if Ujiri would trade to a division rival. (he should however since these are not long term pieces)

we keep winning heading into December and im sure a move will be made

my eating Lays and sipping blue lights on the couch cheering on the Celtics is as significant to Boston’s winning as Kemba draining a step back jumper.

579x325-Q100_5bea03d3082b9cea10025a4b83ec9e7c.jpg

Safe to say Brandon Ingram still has a weed connect in Durham?

Didn't even realize now many Duke guys are on the Pels this year. Thats pretty crazy.

I feel like Luka is going to be in the top five for MVP voting for like five straight years.

He has to be a top five guy in terms of being untradeable and has to be one of the top 10 players in the league right now.

I think you're underrating his trade value honestly. There's no way he's any lower than 3rd IMO and realistically, he's probably 2nd behind only Giannis.

I think you're underrating his trade value honestly. There's no way he's any lower than 3rd IMO and realistically, he's probably 2nd behind only Giannis.

You’re probably right.

Speaking of Giannis, his jumper looks so much better this year and he was making it rain last night. He's taken his game up another level so far this year.

I feel like Luka is going to be in the top five for MVP voting for like five straight years.

He has to be a top five guy in terms of being untradeable and has to be one of the top 10 players in the league right now.
His defense needs a lot of work. He tends to get taken advantage of on D. But otherwise, wow!

His defense needs a lot of work. He tends to get taken advantage of on D. But otherwise, wow!

I like that he just took the closer role over - there was no question. He clearly thrives in being the man on the team.

Didn't even realize now many Duke guys are on the Pels this year. Thats pretty crazy.

They can legit run a 5 man unit, Jackson/Redick/Zion/Ingram/Okafor.

I don't exactly love the Knicks holding that unprotected Dallas pick the way Luka is looking.

In a few years people are just not going to believe that essentially 3 teams passed on drafting him.

FIBA Frank made an appearance last night
Fun night for an NBA fan. Lot of outstanding individual & team play. Even saw the Heat go to the Boeheim D against the Lakers.

I truly hope Dion has been smart with that 4 years 52 million or whatever it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom