NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Issue is they can't deal a 1st rounder and have no 2nds until 2023 I believe. They are kind of stuck. The best chance they really have at an impact addition is Darren Collison. Makes way more sense for him to go to the Lakers instead of the Clips where they already have Beverly and Lou.
Collison could play alongside Lou. They would probably cut Walton, give less PT to Shamet, and bury Robinson on the bench.

Issue is they can't deal a 1st rounder and have no 2nds until 2023 I believe. They are kind of stuck. The best chance they really have at an impact addition is Darren Collison. Makes way more sense for him to go to the Lakers instead of the Clips where they already have Beverly and Lou.

Yeah Kuzma is basically the only asset of any value they can move.

If they were able to sign Collison and flip Kuzma for something like Bogdanovic, I think that would be really good for them

Yeah Kuzma is basically the only asset of any value they can move.

If they were able to sign Collison and flip Kuzma for something like Bogdanovic, I think that would be really good for them
Kuzma makes a little less than 2 million. Bogdanovic’s cap hold is 8 million.
For that trade to work the Lakers would have to get a 3rd team involved or make Vlade stupidly want KCP as well.

My Syracuse instincts came back to me -- Raps up 4, with 5 minutes left and Brissett shoots a 3. I said crap, and he missed it by a fair margin.

EDIT - As I was typing this, next possession he comes down and buries a 3. Shake my head... in a good way.

Kuzma plus contracts of Cook & Boogie get there. I still don't see enough asset wise for the Kings unless I'm blind and somehow Kuzma has more value tham Bogdanovic.

And Camelo having a heck of a nice shooting performance in the 4th.,
Tie game.

26 pts, 9-16 FG, 5-8 from 3.

Damn, Melo crushes the Raps, with a semi buzzer beater... 2 seconds left.

Kuzma plus contracts of Cook & Boogie get there. I still don't see enough asset wise for the Kings unless I'm blind and somehow Kuzma has more value tham Bogdanovic.

I don't struggle to believe the Kings would value Kuzma over Bogdanovic. They are the Kings

Don't see kuzma coming to Sac. Logjam at the 4 and tonight was really the first solid performance without Bogdan.

So the magic whooped the wizards tonight ...and it left me wondering how these are two separate teams ... do wizzards not employ magic in their craft ?

So the magic whooped the wizards tonight ...and it left me wondering how these are two separate teams ... do wizzards not employ magic in their craft ?
I went to the Wizards/Magic game in DC last week and was disappointed they didn't do a Harry Potter night.

Speaking of the Magic, why did they change to these uniforms? Did they randomly decide "we need to look like the Hawks?"

1578592058973.png

Speaking of the Magic, why did they change to these uniforms? Did they randomly decide "we need to look like the Hawks?"

View attachment 175098

It's their City Series uniform for the season. Basically an alternate uniform that every NBA team has. They've been doing it for a couple of years now.

Is Jimmy Butler the most underrated star in the NBA?

Maybe? I never can quite tell exactly what to make of him. Definite all star player. Twice made third team all league. His offense strikes me as a little bit below elite for a star player, but he's a good defender, hell of a 2 way player.

He's definitely one of the 15 best guys in the league. Is he one of the 10 best? Maybe? Like he's right there.
Lillard strikes me as a guy also in this conversation.

Maybe? I never can quite tell exactly what to make of him. Definite all star player. Twice made third team all league. His offense strikes me as a little bit below elite for a star player, but he's a good defender, hell of a 2 way player.

He's definitely one of the 15 best guys in the league. Is he one of the 10 best? Maybe? Like he's right there.
Lillard strikes me as a guy also in this conversation.
I love Lillard, but I think I'd give Butler the edge because he's strong on both ends of the floor.

All I know is if you put Butler on a team, they compete. I think he elevates the players around him.

I think he's got to be top ten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom