NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

Caruso and KCP are in there for the stretch run tonight...but Dion was better than both of them tonight and has always been a better player than both. Not even being a biased Cuse fan here because I’m a Lakers fan too...I hope he earns his spot over one of them over the next few weeks.

1596167994476.jpeg

Caruso and KCP are in there for the stretch run tonight...but Dion was better than both of them tonight and has always been a better player than both. Not even being a biased Cuse fan here because I’m a Lakers fan too...I hope he earns his spot over one of them over the next few weeks.

And right after I say that, Caruso makes a GREAT defensive play!

LeBron with the “what are you doi...YES!” tough shot and follow his own miss putback, followed by locking Kawhi and switching onto PG on the last possession...followed by the classic postgame interview. Love that guy.

Not surprisingly, TNT and the NBA did a great job. The court looks great, the sound was great, the commentary was great like always(as much as Reggie bugs me, it was still good to hear him)...this was a top notch production all the way. Can’t even express how much I enjoyed those games.

And now Inside the NBA is on and they’re all in the same room. NBA is crushing this across the board.

So good to watch basketball.

I get there is some kind of minutes limit on Zion, but 15 min?? Then again..

Griz blazers crazy game! Melo two huge threes late and had a possible game winner he missed with a few seconds left. I thought they might have shot clock violation so he might have rushed it

Unbelievable how well these NBA games, with no fans, come across on tv.

Just a phenomenal job with everything... safety, production, racial equality messaging and a high level of play after such a long time off.
Not sure how things shake out but so far lots of positive for the NBA and lots of negative for MLB. Listening to the Yankees, they don't even know who they play next week. One thing I didn't realize about Orlando is there would be more than one game at a time.

Last edited:
If that was a playoff game I would be upset but since it’s a nothing game I don’t care.
With that said I mean, Giannis full out pushed Theis in the midsection, they blow the whistle, realize it would be his 6th foul and give it a phoney baloney review and declare "no hostile act." I have never seen anything like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom