NBA Thread 2019-20 Season | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2019-20 Season

I'm going to defend Lou. We don't know the NBA player Life mentality and second and more importantly he didn't hurt anybody or get them sick. Only thing he hurt was his wallet.

I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about whether or not Lou Williams was getting food at the strip club (outside of the joke of it all). At the end of the day, he was still chilling at a strip club, getting drinks, and absolutely not at all social distancing.

The stories coming out of China regarding the NBA’s in-China basketball camps is uhhh...

No bueno

The stories coming out of China regarding the NBA’s in-China basketball camps is uhhh...

No bueno
Wolf Blitzer had Adam Silver for a 15 minute interview yesterday and didn’t ask him about this.

The NBA needs to just pull the plug on China.

Wolf Blitzer had Adam Silver for a 15 minute interview yesterday and didn’t ask him about this.

The NBA needs to just pull the plug on China.
To the surprise of no one

So how hard is the NBA rooting for a LeBron/Zion first round playoff matchup?

So how hard is the NBA rooting for a LeBron/Zion first round playoff matchup?
Hard as hard can be, somethings gotta distract viewers from the pre 1940 Germany like conditions surrounding their footprint In china

Hard as hard can be, somethings gotta distract viewers from the pre 1940 Germany like conditions surrounding their footprint In china
Love the players backing China with all the other stuff about the US they are doing. Incongruity bothers me.

Feels good to post these.

NBA picks 7-30

Pelicans ML -135
Lakers/Clippers OVER 219.5

I really like the Pelicans tonight but so watch the Jazz smoke them.

Feels good to post these.

NBA picks 7-30

Pelicans ML -135
Lakers/Clippers OVER 219.5

I really like the Pelicans tonight but so watch the Jazz smoke them.

Im beyond excited that it’s back and that playoff basketball is right around the corner...and that things are going very smoothly so far - which gives a lot of hope that this will actually work. Because that 2020-21 season will almost surely be played in the bubble too.

Props to the NBA for putting in the thought and work to make this work. Let’s hope they keep executing this plan as close to perfectly as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom