NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Lol

1623205838657.jpeg

Blown travel call there.
Gobert never even touched the ball.

Ty Lue watching Kennard get abused every time down the court and leaving him in is garbage coaching

Really hope we get the Sixers with a fully healthy Embiid against the Nets.

The Nets will have zero answers for Embiid, and Philly has the perimeter defenders like Thybulle, Green, and Simmons to potentially at least hold the big 3 somewhat in check compared to what anyone else could do.

While watching both games last night it struck me that Embid may be the biggest flopper I have ever seen. No way a guy of that size should be on the floor as often as he is.

Also can someone remind me again why Lue is considered a high level NBA coach?

While watching both games last night it struck me that Embid may be the biggest flopper I have ever seen. No way a guy of that size should be on the floor as often as he is.

Also can someone remind me again why Lue is considered a high level NBA coach?
I don't think many people actually consider Lue to be a good coach. He's just a coach that players like to play for.

Giannis has been relatively bad in the playoffs once again this year, but the drop off in the Bucks shooting is just insane.

They shot 40.0% on open/wide open 3's in the regular season. Currently at 31.5% on those same shots in the playoffs, and 24.4% in the two games against the Nets. These are all excluding Giannis' 3 point shooting. Bucks are also laughably shooting just 18% on wide open 3's against Brooklyn if you take out Giannis' 2/5.

I don't think many people actually consider Lue to be a good coach. He's just a coach that players like to play for.
Yeah, last night was on him more than anyone. To leave Kennard out there was malpractice. While Leonard didn’t play well and George played worse, they put the team in position to tie the game at the end. (A time out should have been called, also on Lue.)

Was surprised Milton fell out of the rotation - he was good much of the year. Love seeing him catch fire.

The crowd after Young’s missed FT was fun. Hoops is so much more fun when the crowd is rocking. Can’t wait for the Dome to be back next year.

I also have to say Shake Milton is such a good name for a PG to have. I feel a lot better if my PG is named Shake than Malik. Real good PG name

Yeah, last night was on him more than anyone. To leave Kennard out there was malpractice. While Leonard didn’t play well and George played worse, they put the team in position to tie the game at the end. (A time out should have been called, also on Lue.)
Lue's rationale that he didn't want to call time because he didn't want to give the Jazz the chance to take Rudy off the floor was... odd.

2X DPOY isn't coming off the floor when they needed a stop.

Lue's rationale that he didn't want to call time because he didn't want to give the Jazz the chance to take Rudy off the floor was... odd.

And who blocked Morris’ three? Gobert.

That absurd rationale reminds me of Rivers defending his usage of Harrell against the Nuggets.

I thought Lue made the right call not calling time out. I was a little surprised that the Jazz didn't foul but percent wise they made the right call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom