NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I thought Lue made the right call not calling time out. I was a little surprised that the Jazz didn't foul but percent wise they made the right call.
I don't really have much of an opinion on calling TO or not there.

I do have an opinion that his rationale for not calling it was really, really weird.

Stole this from a dude on a Jazz forum.

Untitled.png

He’s the living version of the Ray Liotta cocaine GIF, but still go Jazz
I gotta say that I looked for stuff to understand these references and what I found made it seem like he was a bit entitled and immature at Missouri, but appears to have done some growing up since then. Is that not the case?

I gotta say that I looked for stuff to understand these references and what I found made it seem like he was a bit entitled and immature at Missouri, but appears to have done some growing up since then. Is that not the case?
Yes. Unless he leads a 2nd life he has done a great job in his seven years with the Jazz. He is now one of the most tenured NBA coaches.

For now, let’s set aside the NCAA infractions, the coke habit, and the on-campus apartment where he’d bang college girls while his wife was home with the baby…

One of his players at Mizzou lost both of his parents over the course of a year. Instead of helping this kid get through the trauma, Snyder kicked him off the team. And he wasn’t even man enough to do it himself. He had his assistant coaches do it.

He’s an awful person.

For now, let’s set aside the NCAA infractions, the coke habit, and the on-campus apartment where he’d bang college girls while his wife was home with the baby…

One of his players at Mizzou lost both of his parents over the course of a year. Instead of helping this kid get through the trauma, Snyder kicked him off the team. And he wasn’t even man enough to do it himself. He had his assistant coaches do it.

He’s an awful person.
It’s pretty thoughtful to not bring the college girls home to wake up the baby.

It was 30-9 Milwaukee, and I flipped the channel.
Now I come back a few minutes ago and its 35-33... talk about quickly burning a lead.

It was 30-9 Milwaukee, and I flipped the channel.
Now I come back a few minutes ago and its 35-33... talk about quickly burning a lead.
This is just such a stupid basketball team. They almost never make the smart play. And Jrue Holiday is making me yearn for the return of Eric Bledsoe.

Ok, Middleton was decently clutch but I still think he’s a McCollumesque #2.
Middleton's good. I think the Bucks bigger issue right now is what they're getting (and not getting) from the guard rotation.

I questioned why they hired him.
You were not alone. I just don’t want to hear any of this, “They keep firing the coach, maybe that’s not the problem,” business. It’s definitely the problem.

Mitchell is rising up the all time playoff performer list rapidly. Only 24(!) and has a few incredible performances under his belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom