NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

While true, Novak’s 3 point shooting numbers were just insane.

51%, 43%, 46%, 47% from 3 in his four seasons. 354-768 (46%) for his career. 93% from the FT line too.

28%, 35%, 40%, 41% for Cole. Steady improvement and a very good shooter, but his best season wasn’t as good as Novak’s worst. 167-438 (38%) for his career. 79% from the FT line.

I remember thinking when we had Novak I thought he was the best shooter in the league. To be fair, Steph wasn't quite Steph yet, but I still may have overrated him a little. But the dude could absolutely stroke it. Cole not in his league IMO

If Brooklyn approaches New Orleans and inquires about Zion (and cap filler like Temple + Nance) for Kevin Durant, should New Orleans immediately hang up?

I'm not the biggest Zion fan due to his health and early lost of athleticism concerns so I would think about it, but probably don't pull the trigger.

But Zion's best 3 years in his career could well not match what Durant does the next 3.

If Brooklyn approaches New Orleans and inquires about Zion (and cap filler like Temple + Nance) for Kevin Durant, should New Orleans immediately hang up?

I'm not the biggest Zion fan due to his health and early lost of athleticism concerns so I would think about it, but probably don't pull the trigger.

But Zion's best 3 years in his career could well not match what Durant does the next 3.
watching how Durant's game ages is going to be one of the interesting things over the length of his current contract. I don't think his game relies on athleticism but that body always makes me think he is one step away from falling apart (of course he has looked like that his whole career). 33 years with a lot of miles on those pegs.