NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Untitled.jpg

Packing a bowl in Klay's honor

Yeah, it could
Literally the entire Warriors offense revolves around Steph and he was insanely good in this series. 63% TS% compared to 51% for Wiggins while scoring a ton more points and creating even more for his teammates like Wiggins. Wiggins stepped up but in no way was he even in the same stratosphere of Steph.

Literally the entire Warriors offense revolves around Steph and he was insanely good in this series. 63% TS% compared to 51% for Wiggins while scoring a ton more points and creating even more for his teammates like Wiggins. Wiggins stepped up but in no way was he even in the same stratosphere of Steph.

Thank you.
How many of Wiggins’ points in his big game 5 were result of them doubling Steph? Half?

Wide open 3s this game. Steph.

Thank you.
How many of Wiggins’ points in his big game 5 were result of them doubling Steph? Half?

Wide open 3s this game. Steph.
Curry is at the top all time in terms of hockey assists. Has to be. So many passes that lead to 4 on 3 because he gets enormous hedges or doubles so far from the hoop.

If you want to completely ignore defense, sure.

Rebounding too.

Why did the Celts run their offense through Tatum instead of Horford and then White or Brown? Seems like every time Horford touched the ball in the playoffs something good happened for the Celts.

This is going to get torched, but I think there are at least a half dozen teams with more talent than Golden State. Curry is so damn good he elevated that team to another level.

Welp...officially...Top 10 for Steph for my list.
1- Jordan
2- Kareem
3- LeBron
4- Magic
5- Bird

6- Russell
7- Wilt
8- Duncan
9- Shaq
10- Hakeem

11- Kobe
12- Durant
13- Oscar
14- Steph
15- K Malone

16- Dirk
17- M Malone
18- Barkley
19- Dr. J
20- Giannis

Damn there has been some elite talent come through the league! I could come up with another list tomorrow lol... I am pretty fixed on that top 10 though.

Last edited:
This is going to get torched, but I think there are at least a half dozen teams with more talent than Golden State. Curry is so damn good he elevated that team to another level.
Nothing outrageous about that.

1- Jordan
2- Kareem
3- LeBron
4- Magic
5- Bird

6- Russell
7- Wilt
8- Duncan
9- Shaq
10- Hakeem

11- Kobe
12- Durant
13- Oscar
14- Steph
15- K Malone

16- Dirk
17- M Malone
18- Barkley
19- Dr. J
20- Giannis

Damn there has been some elite talent come through the league! I could come up with another list tomorrow lol... I am pretty fixed on that top 10 though.
Schayes would replace Barkley for me.