NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

You can't unsee that.
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Torry Holt:

Screen_Shot_2017_06_17_at_3.12.48_PM.0.png

Affer listening to JJ Redick.
Zion Williamson needs to be traded before he comes post-Seattle Shawn Kemp the rest of his career.

Trade Zion to whomever wins the lottery this year.
JJ is really good on TV. Comes across very well. They need to find more for him to do.

KG is the last of the old Jordan generation.

There are very few real feuds anymore.

I kinda want the Celtics to draft Bronny James so LeBron can’t sign the Celtics.

Celtics and LeBron Cavs/Heat were old school series.

Allen took less money to go Miami.
Allen and Rondo had a feud and KG loves Rondo.
Rondo and Perkins are friends with LeBron and KG.

Allen is dead to him.
KG is the fakest tough guy this side of Draymond Green

Affer listening to JJ Redick.
Zion Williamson needs to be traded before he comes post-Seattle Shawn Kemp the rest of his career.

Trade Zion to whomever wins the lottery this year.
Zion is the classic entitled AAU star who's never been told no and will eat his way out of the league. Coach K was one of many enablers.

Zion hasn’t talked with CJ McCollum one time since he has joined NOLa and Zion is detached from doing what is necessary to be a leader. His work ethic he said is terrible.
I called it a long time ago that he was going to be a bust.

He'll get another big contract, and he may stay healthy for a few seasons that are really productive, but I don't think he'll ever be what was hoped.

He’s going to end up with the Knicks. He will be a rich man’s Julius Randle for a few years, but they’ll never get out of the first round of the playoffs and by the time he’s 28 I expect he blows an Achilles.

Gary Payton says that John Stockton was the hardest player for him to guard in his career.

He’s going to end up with the Knicks. He will be a rich man’s Julius Randle for a few years, but they’ll never get out of the first round of the playoffs and by the time he’s 28 I expect he blows an Achilles.
Or he ends up 350 lbs looking like the House Harkonen head

Amazing how Hardens hamstring healed so completely over the ASB .. hard to believe the superstar holding teams hostage phenomenon by dogging it won’t eventually turn the fans against the league

The Answer made an appearance tonight with Adam...
This guy have any awareness as to what he’s doing? He brings a guest that crapped on the city then follows it up with a gtown player .. makes me wonder if he doesn’t get the show

This guy have any awareness as to what he’s doing? He brings a guest that crapped on the city then follows it up with a gtown player .. makes me wonder if he doesn’t get the show
Not sure. If it helps with Mintz, cool.

Or maybe he was doing it for Devo...
Screenshot_20220227-143002_Instagram.jpg

I’ll shoot my take. I think this is disaster for Sixers.

no issue dealing Simmons.

issue is giving Simmons to nets and Harden and Embiid together won’t work...AND Seth Curry

we’ll see how turns out
I’m ready to take my L...I know it’s early, but I dont want this cold take out there.

Embiid is much more comfortable that I thought without the ball. Helps that he’s wide open rolling with Harden like 90 percent of the time

I’m ready to take my L...I know it’s early, but I dont want this cold take out there.

Embiid is much more comfortable that I thought without the ball. Helps that he’s wide open rolling with Harden like 90 percent of the time
I still think the bigger issue for the sixers is how they’ve potentially empowered the nets with Simmons.. of course if Kylie and Durant can’t get on the court enough together to get into a rhythm, then it doesn’t matter